Stayed from 27-30th September 2013 (4 days 3 nights)
1) Good pointers of the hotel:
Great location: Ideal location because you can just walk down the streets for good food, massage, light shopping and bars as well! There are many restaurants, massage parlors, shops for you to walk-in! And when I say food, it's all different cuisines for you to choose from (thai, seafood, indian etc) so don't have to worry about your meals at all (:
I think most importantly, the streets where Vogue is located have lots of agencies for you to choose your day packages from as well! So it's really ideal. Just about 15-20 minutes walk away from Ao Nang beach (take note that this is just a normal beach, not clear waters and all). And not to mention, Starbucks and other bars are just around the corner as well (:
2) Allowed early check-in: I thought this was a thumbs-up since some resorts can be quite particular about not allowing early check-in. But since we touched down around 11ish, we were glad we are able to do an early check-in to put down our stuffs and explore the place (:
3) Polite staff: Received greetings every single time we walked past the breakfast area & the counter area. Really pleasant.
4) Big, spacious, comfortable: We had the premier deluxe room and I would like comment that it's really nice to see that the hotel looked exactly like how the photos were taken (: & the bed was really comfortable too!
Some pointers to note:
1) We loved the private balcony since we were both smokers - but please take note that you would have to switch off all lights at night to prevent all the creepy crawlies from flying in. We had quite a bad experience chasing a wasp out of the room at night.
2) Cleaniness: The hotel was definitely neat, tidy and clean in general, but we thought the flooring was kind of dusty and sandy when we first entered the room though. Could have been better (but because we are more particular about cleaniness). No disturbing stains or dirt anywhere though so no worries about that.
3) Breakfast: Breakfast was disappointing. I guess the only thing we liked was the egg station & probably the pastries & dessert? Would like to suggest for better improvements to be made to quality of food and quantity (in terms of variety).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded in a lush, tropical setting over looking pristine AO Nang Beach, Vogue Resort & Spa is truly a paradise within a paradise. Modeled after Northern Thailand's Lanna style, all of the resort's beautifully crafted buildings blend perfectly with the natural surroundings to provide guests an intimate atmosphere in harmony with the forest and it' cool breeze. 17 kms to Krabi town, 34 kms to the airport, and only 5 minutes walk to the fine white sandy beach of Ao Nang. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amari Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Vogue Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vogue Resort And Spa
- Vogue Resort Krabi
- Vogue Hotel Krabi
- Vogue Resort & Spa Krabi/Ao Nang