Hey I just got back from my trip to Krabi. Stayed at Ao Nang Villa and I have to agree with the rest... the location was indeed very convenient. It takes me less than 2 mins to walk out of the villa and into the bustling street of Ao Nang.
The staffs was also helpful, you can tell that they try very hard to communicate with you in English. I booked for a standard room but they upgraded me to a superior room with no extra charge or whatsoever. (Not too sure why they did that, but hey I'm not complaining!)
Breakfast was pretty boring actually and the room was nothing impressive but its fine bcos I spent most of my time outdoors anyway.
On check-out at 12pm, they gave me an option to store my luggage in the luggage room since my flight was only at 6pm. That was really neat bcos I could use the extra time to swim and do some last minute shopping before collecting my luggage from the villa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aonang Villa Resort, the stimulating destination situated on the unspoiled natural scenery by soaring limestone cliffs and lovely tropical environment, as well as just minutes away from lively shopping and restaurant district of Aonang Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Aonang Villa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Villa Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Hotel Krabi
- Aonang Resort Krabi
- Ao Nang Villa Resort
- Aonang Villa Resort Krabi/Ao Nang