Aonang Villa Resort
Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
$55
$51
$154
$120
$58
$43
  • Pool
Krabi Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
$70
$90
$52
$41
  • Breakfast included
Phra Nang Inn(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
$49
$40
Trip.com
$58
$48
1,430 results
All reviewscoral poolwhite elephant restaurantgrand superior roomfree afternoon teabeach massagebeach frontbeach barexcellent locationpools are greatlong tailclose to shopsmain poolmassage areamassage placesthird floorlow seasonthe main street
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We stayed at Aonang villa resort for 8 nights and it would be difficult to fault this hotel from the staff at the reception to the pool bar staff. The location and setting of this hotel was excellent, with views of the mountains from the pool.The hotel is situated right on the beach with rooms that are spacious and cleaned every day to a very high standard We wanted to change our flight times for our return to Bangkok to enable us to stay for an extra day, Thammarat who works at reception contacted Thai airways and changed our flight and arranged for one of his drivers to collect our tickets from Bangkok airport the next day.... great service!. The only negative point we can think of is when we ate at the lunch bar on the beach we found some confusion regarding the menus that we ordered from.Be mindful of this, order, ask if service is included as it does not suggest this on the menu. When we pointed out that the price on our bill was from the dearer menu and not the one we ordered from, we were asked if we were staying in the hotel, to which we replied yes, they altered the bill accordingly. The hotel is in the quieter end of aonang beach and close to local amenities such as restaurants, shops and bars,All that said we will be going back to aonang villa resort next March 2014.

Room Tip: Depending on your needs we loved being on the first floor over looking the pool because it was private and quiet. The ground floor rooms adjacent to the pool looked lovely yet we would have found this a little intrusive during the day.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Aonangvillareso... K, Resident Manager at Aonang Villa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Dear Michael K

Thank you for your recent stay and review on this platform, I am pleased to learn that you have overall enjoyed stay with us, I will certainly pass on your fine compliments to Mr.Thammarat our Guest Service Supervisor and all the associates.

I also noted your comment about our associate service at lunch bar, I was obviously concerned about the service level and attitude of some of our associate you experienced during your stay. Needless to say, this is unacceptable and unprofessional behavior and I would like to sincerely apologize for this. I have internal addressed this with my team.

Thank you one again and look forward to welcome you back to Aonang Villa Resort , and please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you plan to visit our resort in next March 2014.

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Very nice stay, food was good at breakfast as well as supper.

Nice and quite. Lovey friendly staff. Love the idea of walking out the one side and you on the beach and walking out the other side and you walk into night life.

Lovey Restaurants around the place.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear OdetteKilian

Thank you for taking time to post on this review, and I am glad to know that you had enjoyed stay at our resort. I totally agree with you that our resort is located on the very convenience, enjoying peaceful quiet relaxation by the pool, and just 10 steps away to Aonang walking centre.

Again thank you for your positive review and we hope to have opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Stayed 4 nights Bangkok and 12 nights at this hotel. Arrived at the hotel and went to check in, we booked a family room 2 adults and 1 child. Was told by receptionist we hadn't booked a family room and we would have to pay for the extra bed I produced our confirmation that clearly stated that we had booked a family room and that we had paid a further supplement she wasn't interested and kept saying we need to pay for the extra bed. So I sat there and demanded that she get the hotel manager and to ring our resort rep, she kept saying we must pay. Long story short we did get the room we laid for. Staff so so so rude did put us off this hotel. Although in a very nice location. When we checked out we where presented with a bill for mini bar that we hadn't had or signed for, and for broken glasses that wasn't broken. I had a massive argument with the receptionist and manager. They never asked for a pre-authorisation of my credit card thank god so we just walked out. My friends with 2 children stated here and had the exact same problem with extra beds. I would never stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: November 2012
Aonangvillareso... K, Resident Manager at Aonang Villa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear markiestallingboro

Firstly, please accept my apologies for the fact that we have not met entirely your expectations on your recent stay. Regarding your comments, I understood your frustration. Our resort operates where we hire many local in order to support local communities, and we do face some challenges in the English communication so some of them the way speak English may seem rude however, we are doing our best to help them to improve. As well, I take onboard your comment and certainly look into the issue with my team.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we always welcome and value guest input as it would help us to improve our service and understand our guest expectation further.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

1 point we booked a taxi from the hotel to pick us up confirmed with the hotel twice and when we arrived at the airport no taxi. So we got a local taxi for 200 b less then quoted by the hotel.

2 point We were given a room that smelt so bad of damp and that it hadn't been lived in for a few months at least, plus it was dirty. I had the chance to see it as we waited for a room change this room was next to the big pool on the ground floor.

They then showed us a smaller room to the room upstairs in the same block and it also smelt of damp and musty smell.

Then the front desk started to get angry and said to us that all the rooms smell like that and then showed us a room which was smaller than the room we have booked but had a sea view. Obviously this room was used more and had a lesser smell of damp so we took that one.

On the other hand the pools are great and the location is perfect.

Room Tip: Get a sea view they clean those rooms well and they don't smell as much.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kitz H

Dear Kitz H

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to post on this platform. We are deeply disappointed for not been able to accommodate you with Aonang Villa Resort experience. I certainly understand how you feel when you didn’t see your expectation was fulfilled, and I appreciate and value your feedbacks and address with my team.

In fact, your original room was Superior room which is 37 sqm, and the room you been show upstairs is Grand Superior room which is 44 sqm, and another room is our Superior Seaview which is same size with your original booking, but allocated in different area. Most of the time we are running with 80% years round, so will certainly hard to face with the smell issue, however, in this situation if my team didn’t explain this in details, please accept my apology.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and I hope my explanation above will help to clear any details my team has missed out in their communication.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Everything was great! All staffs were friendly and hotel condition & service was excellent.
No hesitation of choice for next Krabi trip for sure.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank doel25

Dear doel25

Thank you for your kind word in your review. We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay and our service met your expectation. We hope the good impression you have for our resort will bring you back again in the near future.