Aonang Villa Resort
Sunda Resort(Ao Nang)
  • Pool
  • Pool
1,419 results
All reviewscoral poolwhite elephant restaurantgrand superior roomfree afternoon teabeach massagebeach frontbeach barexcellent locationpools are greatlong tailclose to shopsmain poolmassage areamassage placesthird floorlow seasonthe main street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

This hotel has amazeing service .. Friendly staff.

The views are totally spectacular and I would highly recommend that you look at this look hotel if your staying in Krabi :)

Close to restaurants and shops .. Amazeing Indian restaurant also a couple of doors down from the hotel

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank sofie1827
Aonangvillareso... K, Resident Manager at Aonang Villa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Dear Sofie1827

I am very pleased to read your review and to learn that you have enjoyed your stay at our resort, particularly the resort’s peaceful location, and our team is well taken care of you.

Thank you once again for taking the time to write the review. We are looking forward to welcome you back to our resort soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

our 2nd time to the same hotel.We have no complaints at all.
had a sea facing room, one needs mosquito spray if you sit outside. The hotel provides the mosquito electric pad in your bedroom. Free Wi fi comfortable beds, Bathroom was spotless 2 free bottles of water provided a day, massages done next to the swimming pool. Pool has a pub with marble bar stools in the pool. Breakfast wide variety of food to choose from. Just up the road on the sea side to left of the hotel is The Fishermans village, great place to lie on beach , have massages and dine. Venders selling food on beach very cheap and also the clothing, you have to barter .Krabi is not as busy as the other islands so do enjoy coming back especially to see Jimmy at the Beach Bar , Gringo's and Boogie Bar all not far along from the hotel.
Laundry service in the back street is very cheap perfectly ironed and packaged for you.
Love this place looking forward to returning again .

Room Tip: Sea facing on the first floor overlooking the swimming pool
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
7  Thank pateann
Aonangvillareso... K, Resident Manager at Aonang Villa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear Pateann

I would like to thank you for sharing your comments and opinions on our resort on this platform. I am happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and I hope we have an opportunity to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is very well located, just minutes away from the aonang beach and service is really great. The staff is always available, helpful and super nice . The room is quite nice, average size however the bathroom was old and very dirty! Hot water was not that available and it took ages to take a shower as it was not working properly.
I would have stayed longer if the bathroom was up to standard. Massages were super nice!

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear Louisecharl

Thank you for your review and recent stay at Aonang Villa Resort. I am thrilled to know that you have overall enjoyed your stay at the resort, particularly the convenience location.

Refer to your feedback on our bathroom facilities, and hot water supply, we are planning and extensive maintenance program addressing all the issues in the upcoming green season. I trust that you will allow us another opportunity to show you our improve facilities during your next stay.

Once again Thank you for taking your time to posted on this platform. Your kind words and compliments for our associates and resort are truly appreciated.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Service was awful from the very start. They didn't give us the room until more than an hour later, which wasn't ideal since my 3-year-old was in desperate need of a nap. No directions were given to us as to where our room was located. We didn't even receive our luggage as it had been mistakenly put in storage, and no apologies after that either. The kids club is really a joke. Not really for the family.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank Sharentay
Aonangvillareso... K, Resident Manager at Aonang Villa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear Sharentay

Thank you for your review and for brings up the issues you have encountered upon arrival and during your stay. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused, especially with your arrival experience. I will look into the points mentioned in your review and rectify these issues with my team immediately.

The kids club is in progressive of renovation which we are planning in this year. Once again thanks for your feedback and we hope there will be another opportunity to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

A great Resort in a perfect location when in Ao Nang, walking distance to restaurants and long tail boats to Railey etc. The staff are excellent and could not do enough for you, I can’t fault the service. Check in and out was hassle free.

We stayed in a ground floor pool access room, which was great, the room and bathroom was large, very clean and had all the little extras like bathrobes, and toiletries along with our own lounge chairs on the deck, which is the way to go; unfortunately lounges are reserved around the pool so get up early to grab one if not staying in a pool side room.

The only negative I have is the quality of drinks at the poolside bar at the big pool, our cocktails tasted like a big glass of Fanta and were very expensive, so we didn’t order drinks at the resort again. Other than that we had a wonderful time… the staff are the friendliest I’ve experienced in Thailand, even the driveway security guard greeted us daily with a wave and a big smile. Thanks again for a wonderful holiday…I wish I was still there!!

Room Tip: Ground Floor Pool Access Rooms are the way to go.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank LazeandGraze
Aonangvillareso... K, Resident Manager at Aonang Villa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Dear LazeandGraze

Thank you for chosen our resort for your recent vacation and for sharing your holiday experience. I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your holiday at Aonang Villa Resort, and were well looked after by my team. Caring for our guests is our focus to bring the warmth of a home away from home to our guests.

I also noted your comment about our quality of drinks at the coral’s pool, I will definitely have our F&B team look into this area and make immediate improvement.

Thank you again for writing and post this review. Your compliment and feedback are valued and appreciated. We do hope that we may have opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.