This resort is great with a central location on the beach. We stayed in a superior room and also had about 14 friends staying in a variety of room types. The lodging is pricey but to be expected for the standard/location. They have a beach front pool but the better pool is in the back. It's quiet and has extreme views of the karsts towering overhead.
The breakfast is great, some of the best in Ao Nang. They also have an omelet bar which is a big bonus.
I do recommend the beach massage hut at the front. The gals/guys here have magic fingers and is a great way to wind down the day.
The only negative experience that I had was a big reservation for 14 ppl at the restaurant. I had arranged for a big welcome brunch for our guests so it would have been nice if they were prepared for us. They didn't have the table setup for us or even the reservation for that matter. That was my only complaint.
Great service, rooms, and location in Ao Nang.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aonang Villa Resort, the stimulating destination situated on the unspoiled natural scenery by soaring limestone cliffs and lovely tropical environment, as well as just minutes away from lively shopping and restaurant district of Aonang Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Aonang Villa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Villa Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Hotel Krabi
- Aonang Resort Krabi
- Ao Nang Villa Resort
- Aonang Villa Resort Krabi/Ao Nang