We enjoyed our stay here, the room and resort was very clean, the service was great (good English and always greet you with a smile), and the location is great (across the street from a water taxi station and ocean front seafood restaurants). The breakfast was good, standard.
We stayed in the Large, and were provided with a personal IPad. Our room was very modern with a built in sound system and ipod docking station, and everything (tv, lights, curtains) was controllable from a central remote, which we thought was quite cool. The bathroom was very small but provided lots of bathroom extras (vanity kit, toothbrush). The room was quite dark with windows overlooking other rooms, we rarely had the curtains open. The room was very quiet, and despite the dance bar next door, we could not hear anything in our room. This may be a different story for the bungalos. I think the cleaning staff must leave the doors open when cleaning as we always had mosquitos in our room. Overall I felt this room had been renovated and extras added in attempt to be a 4 star, but really felt like a 3 star.
Don't book tours with the hotel, they do not provide any better advice and you can probably get the tours cheaper from a travel agent.
The Large room is much more expensive than the lite and I did not feel this extra cost was worth it. Overall, the value was just not there. I feel the cost for the lite room is the best value for the overall quality of this hotel, and for anything higher you can find a nicer hotel in the area for the same price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The L Resort Krabi completly renovated and reopened in december 2015 is located in the Ao Nang Beach area of Krabi right in the middle of the town's main promenade with its restaurants, bars and shops. The beautiful beach of Ao Nang is also just in front of the hotel. This lifestyle property includes newly built superior rooms, deluxe rooms and suites. Our rooms are equipped with all superior amenities such as 43" LED TVs, Air-condition, Coffee Machine, Complimentary Wireless Internet Service, Safe,fridge and many more.We provide a personal iPad in every room, which enables our guests to order all days room service, Excursion booking, and many other services required. The hotel offers an outdoor pool with drinking quality water, as well as culinary highlight with its Thai-Swiss Restaurant " Wanna's Place Restaurant " offers breakfast in a buffet style and all days dining with Chef Recommendation " Speciality on Hot Stone " The L Resort with its style and unique experience will raise your expectations for future hotel to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your The L Resort Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The l Resort Krabi Hotel Ao Nang
- Wannas Place Andaman Sunset Hotel
- The L Resort Krabi Ao Nang