The L resort was a choice made due to the good reviews from tripadvisor. Upon reaching the resort there were negative and positive remarks about it.
Location- The location was very good as it was in the middle of the town. A wide variety of food to choose from around the area and shopping was not a problem for us either. Booking of tours/bike/car rental can also be arranged by the resort but i would suggest you to look out at the streets instead as its much more cheaper. we got our tours half the price outside from what the resorts would normally charged. However if u are looking for a secluded area away from the bustling and busy streets then this resort might not be a suitable choice for you. However i do would like to add in that although its right infront of the road and busy streets, the resort itself was quiet and we had a very peaceful sleep.
Rooms- The bungalows were not really what we expected. It was a very simple design and much smaller than expected. I would suggest the resort to consider the prices to be lowered down due as the bungalows are not really matching up to the price quoted. My bathtub was visited by a huge spider while i was in the toilet but since the bungalows were at the garden area the resort can not be blamed for it. I would like to compliment on the coffee machine and toiletries provided by the resort. Well done on that! And the suites were a thumbs up! the bathtub in the suites were very modern and romanticly nice. I would suggest for family and couples to take the suites.
Service- was excellent. We were greeted and assisted without fail everytime. A few days before our check in i notified them of my fiance's birthday on the day of our arrival, they did not hesitate to arrange for a few surprises for him. there was the flower decoration and a complimentary cake. however i would like to comment on the flower decoration although it was complimentary i would suggest for the resort to improve on it. The flower deco was actually two towels folded and shaped into elephants and two rose petals were placed near it on each side. The effort was very much appreciated however considering it is for a birthday, the resort should consider improving on it and making it more suitable for a bday surprise. However i do thank the manager and the staff for a very pleasant stay and due to their service we will definitely come back to krabi and choose this resort again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The L Resort Krabi completly renovated and reopened in december 2015 is located in the Ao Nang Beach area of Krabi right in the middle of the town's main promenade with its restaurants, bars and shops. The beautiful beach of Ao Nang is also just in front of the hotel. This lifestyle property includes newly built superior rooms, deluxe rooms and suites. Our rooms are equipped with all superior amenities such as 43" LED TVs, Air-condition, Coffee Machine, Complimentary Wireless Internet Service, Safe,fridge and many more.We provide a personal iPad in every room, which enables our guests to order all days room service, Excursion booking, and many other services required. The hotel offers an outdoor pool with drinking quality water, as well as culinary highlight with its Thai-Swiss Restaurant " Wanna's Place Restaurant " offers breakfast in a buffet style and all days dining with Chef Recommendation " Speciality on Hot Stone " The L Resort with its style and unique experience will raise your expectations for future hotel to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your The L Resort Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The l Resort Krabi Hotel Ao Nang
- Wannas Place Andaman Sunset Hotel
- The L Resort Krabi Ao Nang