Firstly, let me start by saying how fabulous the owners are - it's a great family run business and they couldn't have done more for us.
This place has the potential to be amazing - fabulous location, great food and wonderful owners. The rooms themselves are nice, very simple but absolute fine. There are just a few things that let it down:
- the bathrooms are in desperate need of a re-fit (seriously, if you're a bit funny about bathrooms like I am then I really wouldn't stay here)
- the towels are nearly threadbare - really in need of replacing
- the bedding - I'm still slightly unsure as to why we had a Disney princess under sheet but there we go!! (It was clean, just a bit odd!)
- generally the place could just do with tidying up a bit - the balcony chairs were filthy, I wouldn't have even dried a towel on them let alone sat on them
Having said that, the wonderful owners more than made up for any short comings and it's a great budget option (backpackers may love it?)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vipa Tropical Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vipa Tropical Resort Krabi/Ao Nang