“Bad customer service experience”

Feel Good Restaurant
Ranked #129 of 331 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Our Restaurant is located in Ao nang Soi 8. Opposite Centara, near Apasari and Mercure Krabi Deevana. In addition, there are different kind of food in our restaurant include Thai food, International food, and Seafood.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

With a friend we went for a dinner into Feel Good restaurant thinking they have a nice meals. I've ordered tomato salad with onions, deep fried squids and spaghetti with seafood, my friend ordered seafood salad without tomatoes which was also emphasized multiple times, spring rolls and some extra main course. The first dissapointment was that we were waiting for the meals for a quite long time, but we were quiet used of that in Thailand. Then they brought me tomato salad with onion, the plate was covered with slices of tomato and very few of onion, and on top of that 3pieces of cheese that you put into a toast not on top of the salad. Few minutes later they brought me deep fried fish instead of deep fried squids which i have ordered, so I recline the meal. The worst thing that happened, and is also a reason why am I writing this review was actually they brought my friend a seafood salad with TOMATOES, which we have clearly mentioned multiple times that he wants it without tomatoes. Then we cancelled the rest of meals, and we told them we will pay only what we ate and drink(tomato salad, springrolls, coke and water). I've told the cashier we will not pay the seafood salad, she was saying yes like she understood, at the end they bring us a bill with a seafood salad on, of course we refused to pay, so they started making a scene, they started gathering around us like we commited a felony, at the end we paid for the things mentioned and decided to post a review about this restaruant, so you will be aware of the service. The meals itself maybe they arent that bad but still for the price you'll pay I definetly dont reccomene you this restaurant. We are still highly dissapointed about the customer service.

Best regards,

Jaka Jesih

Reviewed March 30, 2018

This restaurant appeared to be basically run by kids with no real clue as to what to do.
The food was ok but really no great shakes. The fried fish dish was tasty in terms of flavour but offered very little fish.
Basic requirements for dining like a knife and fork were overlooked and the staff loitered around the table looking to take plates/glasses as soon as they could. That said they were very friendly and courteous.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

All meals were tasty and a great price we were a family of 8 persons meal with 2 rounds of drinks usually 3000 THB about £75.00 GBP

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Fried noodles & green curry chicken
Steamed rice & panang curry with chicken
For the children pasta carbonara
Everything was good, and not so expensive.
Good english.

Reviewed March 9, 2018

Don't normally leave bad reviews but this evening I felt I needed to make an exception. There were 4 of us for dinner and although the restaurant was not very busy it was a while before we had our order taken. The meals arrived one by one and I mean one by one ie the 1st person having eaten theirs before the second one arrived and then the 3rd. The 1st three had eaten theirs and still no sign of the 4th. By this time I had had enough having already brought this up with the young waitress, so we asked for the bill and we're told sorry chef already cooking it . After insisting on the bill and asking to see the manager or person in charge , who never made an appearance, we left with one hungry member of our party. I have never encountered such ignorant, disinterested staff in any of the places we have travelled. We love Thailand and always find Thai people to be most helpful and friendly. ...not here. The service was disgusting and the food was not anything to write home about. The lady on the next table leant over to tell us she was also waiting for her meal even tho the rest of her party had eaten . Not good at all Feel Good think you need to change your name. There are many excellent places to eat in Ao Nang and I wouldn't recommend this as one.