“Good food and cheap”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

We came based on trip advisors views and other guests at our hotel. We had chicken massaman with rice and chicken and chashew with rice, 2 white wine one large Chang and a water for 590 bt. Good value but overall good food. Definitely go there

There are newer reviews for Massaman Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

I think that lonely planet summed up ao nang, to include this place, as a place littered with average road side cafes.

I loved the lemon shake (ice not milk based) super refreshing. The coconuts are small and tasteless. The staff are efficient and the place was buzzing so we were hopeful.

I had the spicy Thai salad with chicken - there are three grades and I chose the most spicy. This was good and some of the chopped chilis were donated to spice up the bland fish massuman curry my husband ordered.

Only tourists were present indicating the dullness of the food. We will be heading to the night market tomorrow.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The best meal I had on holiday in Thailand, and I had some corkers! I went for the Fish Massaman. A restaurant worth walking to.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Good food, reasonable prices. Loved their Fish Massaman & their Thai curries. One of the better places to eat in Ao-Nang, you won't be dissapointed.

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

We have spent weeks in Thailand and this was one of our favourite restraunts, their curries were delicious and all quite cheap, lovely friendly service, going home it was our favourite Thai curry we had eaten!!