“Great overall”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Nice food, local prices, friendly people. Would def go back. Shared three dishes with my girlfriend.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,389)

Reviewed January 12, 2014

We went there about 3 pm and it was one of the busiest restaurants on the street. For us, food was alright and service was slow.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I was there several times to eat. It seems to me eating cut slightly too much to the tourists before. In some cases there was quite a mess. I was asked to, for example, if the food was ok. But it was not a dish at the table. I still get nothing to eat. Was probably something much business during the Christmas season.
But anyway I will come back there again.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

went there to have dinner, as we were short on time we hoped not having to wait too long but they were really fast! I took not even 15min to get our dishes and they were really good aswell and also very cheap :)
thumbs up massaman!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Maassaman is one of the best restaurants we visited during our stay in Ao Nang. We ended up having 2 of our meals here and were not let down during either of them

This restaurant is located just a few shops away from Starbucks/ McDonalds.

It has both outdoor as well as indoor seating and has a casual cafe feel to it. The service was prompt & efficient and the place seemed to be home run.

We had the Massaman Curry, Pad Thai, Chicken with cashews, Penang Curry and the grilled fish [both meals combined].

Would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for authentic and not too spicy thai food in Ao Nang.