See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

I only had a quick one night stay here and wished I could have stayed longer. I arrived late at night and left early morning and was looking for somewhere quiet before an early flight.

It was total peace and quiet and the villa was lovely. Spotlessly clean and spacious. The pool area looked lovely. I received a friendly welcome and they couldn’t do enough for me.

They arranged my airport transfer which was on time and perfect!

Will definitely be back when I next visit Krabi and would highly recommend to anyone not wanting to be in the thick of Ao Nang.

It is remote so transport or taxis needed to get about but doesn’t seem to a problem getting taxis

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 16, 2018

Stunning garden surroundings. The villas were wonderful and exceptionally clean. The whole place was spotless. Photos don't do it justice!! The bed linen and towels were of a very high standard too. I loved the fact that we could order breakfast and they set the table on your balcony for you before delivering the food. The pool area was lovely and we were almost made to feel like part of the family. Paul and Bo were wonderful hosts,and very knowledgeable. We stayed for a full week and hired a car, I recommend you do this. It's only around 1.5 miles from the centre of Ao Nang but I think we would've struggled without it. Beautiful beaches all over this area. Lots of bars and restaurants if we wanted them.
We loved it all and I miss our little villa. Definitely be back!!

If I'm really nit picking: The sliding doors to the bathroom and dressing room. I really struggled to open them every time.

Room tip: They are all good!!
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lynda C
Reviewed December 26, 2017

This is a quiet property nestled away from beach, and has its own charm going. We came here first time in 2013, had a truly amazing experience (I don't remember any other that matches up till date). With second thoughts on whether to book for a beach property i.e. something different, we went ahead with Leelawadee simply given the fond memories of our previous stay and - we were not to be disappointed

The hosts are amazingly warm and would help you in every small way possible (even catching the one odd frog that comes into your room!!). The property is 10 mins ride off the beach, which remains its USP, so you do need transport which gets promptly arranged by the front office at short notice, be it a van or taxi or even a rental bike! It is not just the hosts but every single employee you meet on this property would greet you with a big smile and happy to help attitude. They help you with recommendations on things to do, the trips to book etc. All this with discounts to what you may negotiate direct!

In terms of facilities, the villas have a fully functional kitchen which helped preparing food for the kiddo and also for my dad as he got a v bad stomach flu from eating at one of Ao Nang Indian restaurants. The property has a shared laundry machine and the support staff would even help with laundry at a near-zero cost

We do hope to come here again as the hospitality remains simply unmatched across :)

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

I cannot rate Leelawadee and it's hosts, Paul and Bo highly enough! We only stayed here for two nights but wish we had been there for longer. The bungalows themselves are gorgeous and have everything you would need but it's the service and welcome that really makes Leelawadee special. The hosts couldn't have been more helpful and organised a taxi to get us about and our transport to our next destination too. They also organised for a takeaway dinner for us when we were too tired to go out on the first night. It was such a luxury to be able to have our breakfast in our bungalow each morning too and it was a perfect place to just relax. The only downside I can think of is that it is a bit out of the way if you haven't hired a motorbike or something but for us it didn't matter as we weren't planning on going far anyway! Don't hesitate to book, you won't be disappointed!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

We originally booked to stay here for one night and ended up staying for a whole week! The place is absolutely gorgeous and immaculate and so clean. The villas are lovely and a perfect size and the garden and pool are are kept impeccably clean! We had such a wonderful time there and didn't want to leave. Paul and Bo were the best hosts and were so helpful from ordering us take away to giving us lifts in to the town and sorting out our car and giving us endless suggestions of things we could do. The resort is located a bit out of the center which is perfect for people looking to get a bit out of the noise, we had such a relaxing time and can't wait to come back! Would recommend hiring a car so you can explore the area more which we did. Thank you so much for all your help and a wonderful stay! Can't recommend staying here more - you won't regret it!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sophie C