We were in Krabi attending Krabi Bike Week from 8-10 Nov, stayed for only 2 nights.
1. Rate for accommodation = 7
2. Cleanliness and Neat = 8
3. Location to the beach = 5
You need to take the 'tuk tuk' pay 200-300 per person
4. Convenient store = 10 (next door)
5. Muslim / halal food = 8-9
(Readily avsilable but taste wise so-so)
6. Rent a bike / moped = 10
(Just across the road for 250 bath/day)
7. Hotel reception = 8-9
8. Parking for bike (we rode to Krabi from Mslaysia) = 8
9. Construction going on at the side building but no sure if it's bothering bcos we are out during the day time.
10. Toilet ckean with hot shower.
(Only 2 small bar of soap and a mini bottle of shampoo... usually I bring my own toiletries.)
11. Aircon = 10
12. Bed liner + mattress = 9
(Clean & soft) feel new n fresh
Well the rates are between USD 50 and above a nite.
If the info helps you to decide or gives an insight view of what to expect...
Please vote whether it helps or otherwise.
I wish I could attached some photos but all the pictures displayed are true and actual.
There were 12 of us rode to Krabi and many other Malaysian from other biker group stayed there as well.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hasna Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hasna Palace Krabi/Ao Nang