“A great massage in Ao Nang” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jane & June Spa Massage

Jane & June Spa Massage
Ranked #7 of 28 Spas & Wellness in Ao Nang
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer you nice private massage and body treatment in beautiful Ao Nang. You will get professional treatment of highly educated and experienced masseuses. Their goal is to give you an extraordinary experience. More than just pampering, it is a total concept of holistic wellness, concerned with promoting a healthier way of living. Our Spa specializes in Traditional Thai massage, including facials, body treatments, body scrubs and a wonderful vast array of Spa packages. Clean, quiet, gentle music and a good smell is important to us and is greatly appreciated by our customers. If you once have visited Jane & June you will return.When you visit Thailand and especially Ao Nang the massage is a must. And when you get it you should have a good one.Welcome!
Singapore, null, Singapore
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A great massage in Ao Nang”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

We visited Jane and June based on the reviews we had read. We weren't disappointed. The pick up option from the hotel was a great idea as our hotel was quite out of the way. The place was clean and my husband and I both had great massages - mine was head, neck and back and my husband chose the Thai massage. I had a different masseur each time I went (we went twice), but both times, the pressure was perfect - not too hard or soft. The ginger tea and cake at the end went down well too. If we had been in Krabi for longer, we would have gone back again.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Sarah M

• Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Like”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

We went to Jane and June everyday of our stay in Krabi. It's next to our hotel (Ban Sanai), so it was very convenient. They provided drop off at our hotel free of charge, which was quite nice. The masseuses were experienced and professional. Even though we had different masseuses everyday they all quite good. A week after our visit,my skin is still glowing! I have purchased some oils on my last day to keep my skin hydrated --highly recommended it! They were all 100mg,so you can transport it in your carry-on and they were reasonably priced vs touristy Ao Nang shops.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank TravelNotes15
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

After reading the reviews my wife and I tried out Jane and Junes. The prices are listed on their website. On our first visit was started with Thai massages. On later visits we tried facials, foot massages, oil massages, head neck and shoulder massages and my wife had a pedicure. Everything was great. I think we went 5 out of 8 days we were in the area. As stated in the previous reviews the shop is clean, cool and has a nice aroma. They offered to pick us up and drop us off at our hotel. This was really helpful when we were in Ao Namao (about 10 min by car). When we were in Ao Nang we walked to get some exercise.

Tasmania, Australia
82 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“Aloe vera massage and foot scrub”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

Jane and June was near my hostel accommodation in Ao Nang, and I walked past it many times a day. I went in twice, as they accept walk in customers. Both times I was the only customers.
The first time, I was in need of an after sun massage. The aloe vera was very refreshing on my back and cost 400baht. The masseuse seemed professional, though did massage my stomach and breasts... while this seemed normal in Ao Nang (the same happened elsewhere), I was left feeling quite uncomfortable...!

Went for a foot scrub a couple of days later. Felt relaxed during the process, though was reluctant to look at the hygiene of the items. Was hassled to have pedicure and manicure, though I was evidently interested in neither.

Singapore, Singapore
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Very good massage, good value for money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

While this was the only massage I had in Krabi, it's definitely worth it. It comes across as a little simple, since it doesn't have the expensive ambiance of the more up-scale massage parlors. Having said that, the masseuses are highly skilled at least speak decent English. Plus they're all very professional, polite and are very sensitive to your needs. Sure, you could get this all done at a 5-star hotel/resort, but I'll bet the massage itself is pretty much the same. They offer pick up services from the hotels. Note: It is not located at the main stretch of the Ao Nang Beach, as it's a bit further up the hill, across the street from the mosque. If you're staying in that area, it's a great choice for massage.

2 Thank James O