“Good Indian food”

Ranked #11 of 288 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Taj Palace located at 44o Moo 2, Aonang beach road krabi Thailand and glad to serve authentic Indian,Thai & Italian food.
Reviewed August 25, 2014

We tried Taj Palace during our stay for a change from Thai food. The food was pretty good and had a good discount as it was the low season. Really great value, good portions and great service. I would recommend!

Reviewed August 24, 2014

During our stay in Krabi we visit a indian restaurant and the food and service was very good. We recommend another people to have a diner at Taj Palace.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Ate here around 4 times during our holiday it was that good. Always busy which is a good sign and even for Thai prices, the cost of food is amazingly cheap. One night we worked out that our meal comprising of 2 curries, 2 portions of rice, a portion of onion bahjis and a naan bread plus 4 beers cost the equivalent of £8! Definitely recommended if you're in the AoNang area.

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Food was lovely and even though the restaurant was full we received excellent service. The staff took our drinks order while we decided on what to eat and when we got our food, they came over to check that everything was ok. When we ate here a second time, the staff recognised us and welcomed us back warmly. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who likes Indian food - they also serve Thai and some Western dishes such as burgers but I can't comment on those as we only had Indian food.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

First time visiting Ao Nang and for me sometimes Thailand can be a challenge as I have food allergies and have to avoid nuts,coconut and shellfish. Obviously Thais love all these things and would use the ingredients for cooking. Having tried other restaurants in Ao Nang (which were good) we really wanted a curry but I was worried about communicating my problem to them (would they understand) and what ingredients would they be using in their dishes. Taj Palace didn't disappoint and we dined there twice during our holiday. The service was great and they understood exactly what I couldn't eat and what was suitable for me. Food was delicious and the staff were attentive. I only wish this place was in Singapore where I live as I can't get the food or understanding here as I did in Ao Nang. Hope to visit Taj Palace on our return to Thailand.