“Attentive service and excellent Indian food!”

Taj Palace Indian Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 329 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Taj Palace located at 44o Moo 2, Aonang beach road krabi Thailand and glad to serve authentic Indian,Thai & Italian food.
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We found out this place ranking quite high on Tripadvisor and decided to give it a try. It turns out to be a superb Indian food blast! The service was friendly and sweet. The lamb curry was deliciously spicy and the NAAN was also unforgettable! Thank Taj Palace to leave us such wonderful memory in Krabi!

1  Thank EstelleChen
Write a ReviewReviews (2,594)

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in Ao Nang for three nights and ate here for all three nights, even though we normally like to try different restaurants when travelling.
We only ate the indian dishes as we love spicy indian food.
The only reason we gave this restaurant 4 out of 5 was the food was a little mild for our liking. If you like a vindaloo normally you'll have to ask for "extra spicy".
But overall the food is very good, both meat and vegetarian dishes and it's definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Came on TA reviews. Was not disappointed. Cant wait to return 25 pc discount made it good value. Very nice

1  Thank pieface66
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We visited the Taj Palace and really enjoyed our food. The service was excellent with very friendly staff. The special offers were great value and I would definitely come back here again.

1  Thank RossTuite
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I've dinned here about 8 times. For me the staff are exceptionally professional and friendly. I feel valued and respected when I eat here. As a Thai food lover, the food is very good for its price and quality. The restaurant is very very clean, and the atmosphere is comfortable with a touch of class.

1  Thank EPIC L