“Excellent”

Ranked #12 of 287 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Taj Palace located at 44o Moo 2, Aonang beach road krabi Thailand and glad to serve authentic Indian,Thai & Italian food.
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We were in Krabi Feb 2014. We seldom eat the same restaurant twice but this was definitely worth a second visit. The staff are amazing and the food just as good.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I had been craving Indian food and so we decided to give this place a go after reading the reviews. One thing we liked immediately about this place was the lack of harassment by the staff. When you walk past the restaurant they are not super aggressive about trying to get you to try theirs. That can be a bit overwhelming in this area.
We ordered samosas for a starter and they were so good! I had chicken korma and it was just what I wanted. It was perfect. I can't remember what dish my husband had but he was equally happy. We had naan as well along with lassis. So good. I would definitely dine here again if in the area.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I had just been to krabi from 14th march - 16th march.....
In this span of time had been to Taj Palace for three times and all the times the food was fantastic, service is awesome....
If you are a foodie you will not miss India.... aleast in terms of food..... The service is awesome....
Had thin crust pizza there.... Was the best.....
It's a must must must visit there..... Indians and non Indians all should go at least once.....

Reviewed March 21, 2014

This restaurang was really worth of going: excellent service and food. Rich flavours in food and warm athmosphere! I really recommend! And so do my family!

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Hidden gem off the main sea front. This is the real taste of India. Butter naan is delicious! Cocktails reasonably priced at 120 Baht