Centara Anda Dhevi Resort and Spa
Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
$55
$48
Aonang Cliff Beach Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
$76
$61
Krabi Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
$249
$44
$93
$61
Agoda.com
Phra Nang Inn(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
$54
$81
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
2,251 results
All reviewspool access roomlobby barfamily martao nang beachtuk tuklovely hotelegg stationswimming poolkids clubstayed for nightsconvenience storeearly checkgarden viewpleasant staymin walkfood stallssun loungers
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is ideal both for couples and families - with a superb swimming pool area, a very good SPA offer, a cosy lobby bar and a good hotel restaurant - serving both a 1. class breakfast buffet and a well composed choice of dinner menues. It is only a few years old, and situated in a "silent" area within walking/Tuktuk distance from the city centre of Aonang Beach. A 7-11 supermarket is situated close to the hotel - so are a few local restaurants/shops too, but not many. But a little bit too far away from the 2 city beaches - if that is what you are looking for. (But max 100 baht by Tuk tuk to the beach)

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank PER RUNE D
Centara Anda Dh... K, General Manager at Centara Anda Dhevi Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Dear PER RUDE D,

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us. It is with great pleasure to learn that we have been an excellent choice for your holiday in Krabi, appreciating our breakfast and dinner menu, our Spa Cenvaree, or the location.

I do hope that this will give us another opportunity to welcome you back in the near future. Until we meet again "khob khun krub" and thank you for choosing us.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

The location is ok but it would nice if the Hotel could provide free shuttle to Ao Nang beach or Ao Nang town at a specific time. Great Ambiance, friendly and sincere frontdesk girls and bell boys. I was allowed to check in 30mins earlier as my room was ready. No complains on the room but we had a leaking aircond which was fixed by a superman (a knowledgeable and an experienced technician guy in few minutes). The notice on the green initiative posted on the sliding door is a great idea. I had mistakenly left the sliding door open without reading the notice and in few minutes, all the insects flew into my room.Then I understood after reading the notice on Centara's pledge on being environmental friendly. The bath foam, shampoo and lotion smells great. Comfortable bed, the pillows need some checks, beach towel had weird smell. I'm happy with the mini bar. Service was quick, swift check in and out. Need improvement on the wifi, the connection is very bad. Overall I would stay again with Centara as it met my expectation

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mystique38
Centara Anda Dh... K, General Manager at Centara Anda Dhevi Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Dear Mystique38,

Nice to hear back from you and thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am very pleased to know that you had a great stay with us, appreciating the ambience, the comfortable bed, or the friendly staff. Our "Superman" from engineering is delighted by your comment, and I am sorry for the inconvenience cause to your good self.

It is our hope that we will be able to welcome you back soon again, knowing that you are just a "stone's throw away" in Kuala Lumpur.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

My wife and I stayed at Centara Anda for our Honeymoon and we loved the place. I wanted the pool access room, but they were unavailable when i made the reservation. To our surprise, we got upgraded when we reached the resort. The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. The pool bar was great. The breakfast spread is good and the food in general was good. The hotel is a 2 min walk from Ao Nang beach and has a 7/11 and a few restaurants right outside across the road. There are a couple of Indian restaurants around the corner too. We rented a bike from the shop right across the hotel at a very reasonable price. We booked the 4 Island trip from the hotel too. To sum it up, i would love to go back again!

Room Tip: Try the pool access rooms :)
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MnitinM

Dear MnitinM,

Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay with us, appreciating our hotel, its facilities and the food.

To sum it up; we would love to welcome you back soon again. Until then we send our best wishes to the "lion city" Hyderabad, India.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

we stayed at the hotel between 09-15 of April 2014.
had 2 connecting rooms pool view.location is absolutely perfect and all stuff is very well service oriented. each and every one of which we came across were very polite and helpful.
I remember one Event when we lost our baby Swimsuit that fell of the terrace.5 minute after calling reception we had it back in our room ! well done...
special thanks to maria from the reception - for her Patience...
we enjoyed centara and all ao nang very much - see you next time
Ron Kozer

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank ronk613
Centara Anda Dh... K, General Manager at Centara Anda Dhevi Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Dear ronk613,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted to read that you and your family have had such a pleasant stay with us, able to enjoy some quality time together. Maria is pleased to be of assistance.

The entire team and I look forward welcoming you back again, hopefully not too far from now.

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in Centara Grand which was absolutely supurb in every way shape and form back in December of 2013. We decided to take my wifes whole family back to Krabi (8 adults 2 kids). 10 people total would put a dent on our budget so we booked 3 rooms plus 1 pool access room. Centara Anda Dhevi met our expectations. Service was quick, breakfast buffet was awesome, and all the staff were friendly (esp the security guard)... Centara brand stands up to their name and this is the place to go. Very kid friendly with both resorts! I recommend Centara Grand for couples or small groups and Centara Anda Dhevi for larger groups or anyone who wants to be near the Aonang Beach strip within 5 minutes walking distance. I will be back!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Paul K

Dear Paul K,

Great to hear back from you and thank you for your feedback.

There is nothing more rewarding then to learn that you and your family had a great time with us. This definitely will serve as a great motivation to all of us, and we can't wait to have you all back again.

Until we meet again, "khob khun krub" and best wishes to Seol, South Korea.