“Exactly what we are looking for.”

Centara Anda Dhevi Resort and Spa
Ranked #9 of 111 Hotels in Ao Nang
Reviewed April 6, 2014

This is my second trip to Krabi with my family and we definitely found a marvellous hotel to stay in. Its location is simply magic. Just a short walk away from the main Ao Nang buzzing area that's filled with shops, eateries and entertainment.
There's a motorcycle rental shop just outside the hotel opposite the road and a dive shop just about 50m away. So if you are like me who rides a motorcycle to get around and dive in the crystal clear waters, you will surely love this convenience that this hotel location provides.
The hotel itself is very nice. Its facilities like the pool, gym, restaurant, coffee corner, etc etc are simply relaxing to have around to chill when we are not out.
The staff is very friendly and informative and its service responses are very quick. The room is always well cleaned and immaculate.
Already told my wife that when we come back later again this year or early next year, we will definitely stay at CAD again:)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank LeeBoonMeng
Centara Anda Dh... K, General Manager at Centara Anda Dhevi Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Dear LeeBoonMeng,

Nice to hear back from you and thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am very pleased to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us, our friendly staff, the service given and the location.

As I neighbor of ours it is my hope to welcome you and your wife back later this year. Until then we send our best wishes to bustling Singapore.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

I could say that this was the best choice made during our stay in Ao Nang, Krabi. As we were there to have a relaxing holiday as this small town, we were able to enjoy fully the hotel facilities there. Location is about 5-10mins walk from the main Ao Nang area which we like as it was away from the buzz but yet near enough to walk out. The room facilities were exactly like the photos and we requested for airport transfer via the hotel which was very convenient though a tad more expensive than outside. Staff were all friendly and greeted us everywhere we went. Based on the feedback here, we tried the Spa in the hotel and it was definately very professional. Of course they were plenty of much cheaper massage alternatives outside but I would rather pay for the 2 hr spa treatments here. Only thing that could be improve is the breakfast here. The spread is simple with the basic choices available but the filling up of food was rather slow. All in all, I would still recommend to stay in this hotel if you are visiting Krabi.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Centara Anda Dh... K, General Manager at Centara Anda Dhevi Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Dear Juni1984,

What a wonderful review and thank you for sharing it with us. There is nothing more rewarding than to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. The entire team, and in particular the Spa team is delighted by your comments, and will definitely serve as a great motivation.

Your comment regarding breakfast has not been unnoticed, and we will use your feedback to improve where possible.

As you are a neighbor of ours we all hope to have you soon back again. Until then we send our best wishes to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Centara Anda Dhevi in An Nag is very nice hotel which I Recommend highly. It has excellent rooms. Everything is very clean and comfortable. Staff is so nice.

Pool is quite large. Pool is 120 deep in most places, never deeper than that. There are quite many sunbeds by pool. Thought there are not very many places in direct sunlight.

Wifi usually works fine with normal pages and Facebook etc. Thought connection is somewhat flaky sometimes when I suppose kids get to see cartoons with laptops and tablets. So wifi is not very fast or reliable but it is there.

Hotel is located quite nicely between Ao Nang main beach and Nopphara Thara beach. You can get into long tail boats in either of them. And while the pool is nice I would strongly argue that the small islands and remote beaches are the thing in Ao Nang. Both the pool and Ao Nang beaches are nice but the islands are spectacular and it would be a real shame not to use them.

Also I recommend to climb to the Tiger Cave temple. It is an excersice for body and spirit. Really exceptional experience.

If you like to take exercise there is quite nice gym in the hotel. All those who love to jog or run, I recommend to do it in Nopphara Thara beach. It is something like 300-400 meters from hotel (really close). It is really great to run on that beach with barefoot sneakers.

Breakfast is served on nice open restaurant. There are plenty of variety from which to choose from.

I think that the best restaurants are on the other side of Ao Nang beach. You’ll get there with motorbike taxis. Even that trip is so much fun that you cannot believe.

Really great town to have an active and relaxing vacation. And Centara Anda Dhevi is a fine hotel to be in that town. I enjoyed my stay so much.

Video which I filmed about Centara And a Dhevi is here

Videos about Ao Nag, Noppharat Thara, Ko Poda, Chicken Island, Railay and Pranag beach and several others can be found here

1  Thank Sami B
Centara Anda Dh... K, General Manager at Centara Anda Dhevi Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear Sami B,

Thank you for sharing your experience of your stay with us. I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with us, the friendly staff, the cleanliness and all the service and facilities given.

I couldn't agree more with you that a run at Nopphara Thara beach early morning is stunning and refreshing at the same time. And yes, there is so much to visit in this beautiful surrounding and I am gald you did.

The entire team and I send our best wishes across your way.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Krabi itself was a paradise to explore.After feeling nauseous from our Island hopping, i was looking forward in going back to my hotel room and rest.You just know that you are in the right place.Customer service is brilliant.Food is good.The buffet spread is well enough.They have arranged all our services and trips swiftly.Had a massage as well at their SPA - and it was heaven!The pool can be enjoyed by both young and old.Im already looking at my calendar for my next trip!

Dear Clahlel,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review with us. There is nothing more rewarding than to know that you had a pleasant stay with us, enjoying our service given and the facilities. Our Spa team is thrilled by your comments.

Since you are basically a neighbor of ours it is our hope of having you back soon again. Until then the entire team and I are sending you best wishes to Singapore.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

The hotel is clean, well maintained and the service staff are helpful and pleasant.
The hotel is about 15-minute walk from the Ao Nang eating places and market, nearby but away from the crowd.
However, the pillows are too soft. The wifi is rather unstable.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better view and less noise from the pool.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Centara Anda Dh... K, General Manager at Centara Anda Dhevi Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear Florence191213,

Great to hear back from you and thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is with great pleasure to learn that you found our hotel clean, well maintained, the staff friendly, and helpful. Regarding pillows I have good news, as we are in the process of ordering firm pillows to cater for all the different needs as good as possible.

Knowing that Singapore is just a "stone's throw away" it is my hope to welcome you back soon again, then hopefully with your preferred pillow firmness.

Until we meet again "khob khun krub" and best wishes to Singapore.

General Manager - Centara Anda Dhevi

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We stayed 2 and 3 nights and in between we visited Phi Phi island for 3 nights. When returned from Phi Phi to Centara Anda we felt as if we returned to our good welcoming home. It is very well located. Not in the midst of the busy beach trail but in a silent and quite close to the beach street (160 meter far), near restaurants and 7/11 store. This propery is nice and modern, very friendly staff and very quick service. I asked for a scale to weight my luggage prior to flight but I was responded that they do not keep such an equipment. However, Maria, from hotel reception was glad to inform me within hours that they obtained the scale as available for me in the reception. The pool view is not really a pool view if you stay in upper floors.Very good breakfastand very nice ans esthetic place. Very nice pool. Do not miss the sunset seen from the beach coast. Do not miss visiting Hong islands as heaven islands and better by speed boat. We were very pleased by Orchide-Resort tour to visit the Hong islands, suggested almost in every corner and second tour office all around. In my opinion it is more beatiful than Phi Phi Lei island and Maya bay. Do not miss visiting, by long tail boat, Railay beach (only 10 minutes far by boat) and walk through the path to the most beautiful beach of Prah-Nang, just in between Railay west and Railay east. Very very recommended.

Room Tip: Pool view price is valueable only in lower floors.
1  Thank mendi62
Centara Anda Dh... K, General Manager at Centara Anda Dhevi Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Dear mendi62,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and to let us know how much you loved to be at our property. We are glad to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay, the location, the friendly staff, and the quick service. Maria is delighted to know, that she was able to assist you.

Moreover, I am very pleased to see that you took full advantage from this beautiful surrounding by discovering it through nice excursions.

The entire team and I look forward welcoming you back soon again. Until then "khob khun krub" and best wishes to Rishon Lezion, Israel.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Our stay at Anda Dhevi was delightful. The hotel room, pool and public areas are clean, well maintained and very pleasant. The staff, no matter what age or English competence, seemed to really enjoy interacting with guests and made many efforts to have conversation beyond the scope of their role. The pool was a very good size and there are plenty of sun lounges so we never found half of them "saved" by those who tend to claim them before they leave for the day. It seems to be a family hotel so no worries about late night drinking parties and the sound of children playing added to the friendly atmosphere. Overall as a mature couple, we were very impressed and would be happy to return to this hotel in the future.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Linda B

Linda B,

Thank you very much for this wonderful review. I am pleased to read that you truly enjoyed your stay with us, the friendly atmosphere and the staff, and the overall experience as such.

We all would be delighted to welcome you back soon again. Until then our best wishes go to Geelong, State of Victory, Australia.