We required a hotel to accomodate 40 of us travelling from Uk to Krabi for our wedding and narrowed the choices down to 3. Having read the reviews on here for a year I fortunately picked this one!
From the second we arrived we were treated so well. Hot flannels and a juice whilst we checked in and then shown to our rooms.
The reception is immaculate and quite impressive, the staff smile and greet you on passing at every opportunity.
The rooms are delightful, We had the pool access honeymoon room which was just perfect.
Our friends and family were all located together which kept things convenient for us and everyone of the group agreed on how nice the hotel was.
The manager Sven asked to meet us for a drink which we accepted. He was extremely helpful and friendly and seemed genuinely interested in us and our stay. He helped us organise things for our wedding too which we were so greatful for.
Breakfast was amazing, so much to choose from freshly baked cakes to tropical fruit, toasts, cereal and then the egg station and bacon etc. There is an area to make a bloody mary if you feel the need!
We ate here once in the evening and whilst service was a bit slow on the drinks we were extremely impressed with everything once again.
The pool is great with enough beds for everyone. Large towels are provided and unlimited. They are cleaned daily and you can just request more if needed.
It is a family hotel with children but the noise is quite contained and not a problem but I can imagine some people would find it an issue at times.
The location is perfect. It is at the top of a street about 5 minutes walk from the beach. There are many little minimarts outside which you can get drinks and snacks from.
We all met in the Coconut bar every evening which was directly outside. This became one of our favourite places to go. Drinks were cheap and the owner 'Lucky' used to give us all presents every night.
All in all a fantastic hotel and we all said we would definately go back. We miss it so much!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Noparatthara area, west of Ao Nang, the four-star Centara Anda Dhevi Resort & Spa Krabi is a great holiday base moments away from the beach. Along with opportunities to kick-back at the spa or by the 43-metre long swimming pool or enjoy family fun, the resort offers different accommodation styles that include pool access rooms and family suites. Designed with soft tones, wood accents and décor elements that evoke Southern Thailand, the rooms and suite feature ample living areas (from 37 to 85 square metres) with a balcony or terrace. At the heart of the resort is the large swimming pool area, an invitation to lazy moments or family fun, complete with a waterslide, children’s pool, swim-up pool bar, and offering the option of a poolside Thai massage. Wi-Fi is provided with our compliments, and so is access to the two age specific kids clubs. Mums and dads will find in the fitness centre and SPA Cenvaree a place where they can revitalise, rejuvenate or unwind. One’s stay in Krabi wouldn’t be complete without a day of island hopping, exploring outlying islands leisurely and snorkelling in crystal clear waters, all of which can be arranged via the tour desk. Krabi International Airport is a 45-minute drive away from Centara Anda Dhevi Resort & Spa Krabi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Fastbooking, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Centara Anda Dhevi Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Anda Dhevi Hotel Ao Nang
- Centara Anda Dhevi Resort And Spa Krabi/Ao Nang