We spent 4 days at the hotel from the 14th to the 17th of April 2013, about two blocks (roughly 10 min relaxed walk) from the beach, this was an amazing hotel. Professional staff, great decor, amazing pool with a small bar facility and a slide to keep the kids happy. Our room was picture perfect and kept immaculate by the staff at all times. The customary cold cloth and cocktail on arrival, staff that speak decent English and even a couple of European staff to assist with any language barriers.
Their breakfast buffet had a large selection that was well presented and cooked to perfection. The service of the waiters was perfect, but that was to be expected if the rest of the staff was any indication. We had supper at the restaurant one night and while we made the mistake of trying their more daring chilli dishes, the food was excellently prepared and dispite our suffering tongues we couldn’t stop eating. This was in fact the one hotel that we actually also used their room service menu twice for supper as well simply because their food was excellent and very well priced.
The room had the standard bar fridge, kettle, safe, television and an excellent air conditioning system. Everything was spotlessly clean and worked perfectly, the shower was supprisingly large as was the bath tub. The gym facilities (while small) were kept in good condition and clean towels and a water fountain were on hand in this air conditioned room with a television for those who like to watch something while they work-out.
Another upside was that it was also close to the normal street markets and made a nice nightly walk to see the sights and sounds. We truly had an amazing stay at the hotel, and while we did miss the view on the beach, we still felt that we got more than our money’s worth and I can definately recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Noparatthara area, west of Ao Nang, the four-star Centara Anda Dhevi Resort & Spa Krabi is a great holiday base moments away from the beach. Along with opportunities to kick-back at the spa or by the 43-metre long swimming pool or enjoy family fun, the resort offers different accommodation styles that include pool access rooms and family suites. Designed with soft tones, wood accents and décor elements that evoke Southern Thailand, the rooms and suite feature ample living areas (from 37 to 85 square metres) with a balcony or terrace. At the heart of the resort is the large swimming pool area, an invitation to lazy moments or family fun, complete with a waterslide, children’s pool, swim-up pool bar, and offering the option of a poolside Thai massage. Wi-Fi is provided with our compliments, and so is access to the two age specific kids clubs. Mums and dads will find in the fitness centre and SPA Cenvaree a place where they can revitalise, rejuvenate or unwind. One’s stay in Krabi wouldn’t be complete without a day of island hopping, exploring outlying islands leisurely and snorkelling in crystal clear waters, all of which can be arranged via the tour desk. Krabi International Airport is a 45-minute drive away from Centara Anda Dhevi Resort & Spa Krabi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Fastbooking, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Centara Anda Dhevi Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Anda Dhevi Hotel Ao Nang
- Centara Anda Dhevi Resort And Spa Krabi/Ao Nang