My husband and i booked the deluxe room with pool view. Good balcony size. Housekeeping serivce was good as our room was kept clean and tidy during our stay. Bed was super comfortable. Aircon worked well. We travelled with another family with a baby. They booked the deluxe room with garden view, definitely less spacious. We tried the baby sitting service provided by the hotel. We requested for 3 hours of service in the evening when the baby was asleep while we are out nearby for dinner. The baby sitter charged THB200 per hour and it went well.
Check-in and check-out service was efficient. The buffet breakfast variety was good enough for us. The pool with the slide is good fun for kids (and even some adults). We enjoyed relaxing at the pool bar as well. We agreed with the comments made by some other reviewers - the pool can be dangerous as it is somehwat easy to slip and fall if you are not careful while walking by the edge of the pool. I hope management can look into this and improve the design.
We liked the location of the hotel. It's located on a quiet lane with easy walking distance to restaurants and shops. Opposite the hotel you can find convenient store and massage place. We tried the foot massage for THB250 for an hour. The next day I went back to the same massage place for 1 hour of aroma oil body massage for THB300 and I enjoyed that massage. The Coconut Bar opposite the hotel is a good place to chill out in the evening, good music and cozy.
We had dinner at Carnivore Steak & Grill and at Lae Lay Grill. We were very impressed with the food and service quality at Carnivore (we walked from our hotel, less than15mins). Definitely recommend this place. Lae Lay Grill is near Carnivore and we enjoyed the view & ambience and the service staff were attentive.
Overall, we enjoyed our 3 nights stay at Centara Anda Dhevi. I would defintiely recommend this hotel for families with kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Noparatthara area, west of Ao Nang, the four-star Centara Anda Dhevi Resort & Spa Krabi is a great holiday base moments away from the beach. Along with opportunities to kick-back at the spa or by the 43-metre long swimming pool or enjoy family fun, the resort offers different accommodation styles that include pool access rooms and family suites. Designed with soft tones, wood accents and décor elements that evoke Southern Thailand, the rooms and suite feature ample living areas (from 37 to 85 square metres) with a balcony or terrace. At the heart of the resort is the large swimming pool area, an invitation to lazy moments or family fun, complete with a waterslide, children’s pool, swim-up pool bar, and offering the option of a poolside Thai massage. Wi-Fi is provided with our compliments, and so is access to the two age specific kids clubs. Mums and dads will find in the fitness centre and SPA Cenvaree a place where they can revitalise, rejuvenate or unwind. One’s stay in Krabi wouldn’t be complete without a day of island hopping, exploring outlying islands leisurely and snorkelling in crystal clear waters, all of which can be arranged via the tour desk. Krabi International Airport is a 45-minute drive away from Centara Anda Dhevi Resort & Spa Krabi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Centara Anda Dhevi Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Anda Dhevi Hotel Ao Nang
- Centara Anda Dhevi Resort And Spa Krabi/Ao Nang