We returned on the 1st March for a month long holiday wondering if we could recapture the
wonderful expierence of our first visit in November 2011. We need not have worried if anything
it was even better, the warmth of our welcome was amazing, we had the same room on 5th floor Pool View, everyone remembered us it was like coming home. Why anyone complains
about this hotel is beyond my understanding. Yes the occassional thing goes wrong but if you explain your problem calmly preferably face to face all members of the hotel staff will try their
hardestto correct it. Thai people do not cope well with angry confrontation, please remember
these amazing people live in The Land Of Smiles so SMILE!!! In our opinion this hotel cannot
be beaten for Friendliness, Value, Service, and Cleanliness. The Spa is very proffessional and
a real treat, The Reception Staff are warm and they are interested in where you are going and if you enjoyed it. The Restaurant morning and evening made us feel very welcome and a valued guest nothing was to much trouble. The recent addition of an Egg Station serving
Omelettes Fried Scrambled and Boiled Eggs is very popular and the Tuesday Night BBQ is well
attended, the food is delicious and the live band are excellent it makes their night if you join them on the floor for a dance. The Pool Staff always smile as they hand you a big fluffy towel.
gm Wayne Duberly will do everything in his power to make your stay special and we cannot
wait to return sooner rather than later to our second home at the Centara Anda Dhevi in Krabi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Noparatthara area, west of Ao Nang, the four-star Centara Anda Dhevi Resort & Spa Krabi is a great holiday base moments away from the beach. Along with opportunities to kick-back at the spa or by the 43-metre long swimming pool or enjoy family fun, the resort offers different accommodation styles that include pool access rooms and family suites. Designed with soft tones, wood accents and décor elements that evoke Southern Thailand, the rooms and suite feature ample living areas (from 37 to 85 square metres) with a balcony or terrace. At the heart of the resort is the large swimming pool area, an invitation to lazy moments or family fun, complete with a waterslide, children’s pool, swim-up pool bar, and offering the option of a poolside Thai massage. Wi-Fi is provided with our compliments, and so is access to the two age specific kids clubs. Mums and dads will find in the fitness centre and SPA Cenvaree a place where they can revitalise, rejuvenate or unwind. One’s stay in Krabi wouldn’t be complete without a day of island hopping, exploring outlying islands leisurely and snorkelling in crystal clear waters, all of which can be arranged via the tour desk. Krabi International Airport is a 45-minute drive away from Centara Anda Dhevi Resort & Spa Krabi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Centara Anda Dhevi Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Anda Dhevi Hotel Ao Nang
- Centara Anda Dhevi Resort And Spa Krabi/Ao Nang