my wife and i stayed here from 5/4/13 to 13/4/13 . let me say that the rooms are smart and modern, the staff are polite and attentive and the facilities are very good. its a little out of the way from the town centre but only a 10 min walk . i would urge people to try the noodles of the orient menu as this is outstanding , also the 2 for 1 cocktails on the happy hour you know youve had them as they are very liberal with the measures, and its all the international spirits used in the mix. downtown ao nang is a mix of fine dining and cheap eating with centerpoint being the place were most of the bars are. i would say it is more suited to couples and families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang offers chic accommodation in contemporary low-rise buildings located a short distance from Ao Nang Beach. With 213 stylish rooms and suites, each with a private balcony, you can enjoy the resort's excellent facilities and benefit from gracious and personalized service from the welcoming Deevana team. The brand new resort features an exceptional restaurant and bars, three outdoor swimming pools, a kid's pool, a restful and rejuvenating spa, and outstanding meetings and events facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Krabi Deevana Hotel Ao Nang
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang Ao Nang