Staff aren't the most helpful and don't know what's going on half the time. We asked on numerous occasions for our beach towels to be changed which never happened, we had to go to reception to have it changed. We asked for extra packets of creamer which also never happened and we had to go to reception.
Rooms were clean, beds were comfy! The walk into the centre wasn't far at all but we like walking. We never used the pool because we walked to the beach and the food stalls weren't far from the hotel so we only ate at the hotel twice. Food was good at the hotel, happy hour was good as well and a bonus was having a fridge in the room. We got an excellent deal and would definitely stay at the hotel again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang offers chic accommodation in contemporary low-rise buildings located a short distance from Ao Nang Beach. With 213 stylish rooms and suites, each with a private balcony, you can enjoy the resort's excellent facilities and benefit from gracious and personalized service from the welcoming Deevana team. The brand new resort features an exceptional restaurant and bars, three outdoor swimming pools, a kid's pool, a restful and rejuvenating spa, and outstanding meetings and events facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Krabi Deevana Hotel Ao Nang
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang Ao Nang