Everything about this hotel is ok,but it feels like you are staying in a block of flats.It would be a good transit hotel if you had to stay one night to catch a connecting flight.
The hotel is at the end of a dead end street with no outlook or holiday ambience.The rooms are large and clean but have the dreaded shower in the bath,which makes for a dangerous exit.The selection of TV channels is terrible,mainly Thai speaking local channels.
The pools are clean,but are narrow and more like lap pools.
Breakfast is reasonable,as I said at the start,it's ok.
Overall the hotel is clean and well presented.It is quite good value,it just lacks something for a tropical tourist destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang offers chic accommodation in contemporary low-rise buildings located a short distance from Ao Nang Beach. With 213 stylish rooms and suites, each with a private balcony, you can enjoy the resort's excellent facilities and benefit from gracious and personalized service from the welcoming Deevana team. The brand new resort features an exceptional restaurant and bars, three outdoor swimming pools, a kid's pool, a restful and rejuvenating spa, and outstanding meetings and events facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Krabi Deevana Hotel Ao Nang
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang Ao Nang