Really nice hotel! Clean rooms, pools everything. The breakfast is also nice, but expensive (400THB/pers) if you have not included it in the deal.
The food is good but on the expensive side, aprox. dubbel price as the restaurants in the "centrum". There are restaurants 300m from the hotel so it´s not a big deal.
They have Kids Club for bigger children, but even smaler ones can stay and play with the parents.
The hotel is a bit from the "centrum" but they have free shuttel service, but who cares to wait for it when a Tuk-Tuk will bring you there for 40 THB.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang offers chic accommodation in contemporary low-rise buildings located a short distance from Ao Nang Beach. With 213 stylish rooms and suites, each with a private balcony, you can enjoy the resort's excellent facilities and benefit from gracious and personalized service from the welcoming Deevana team. The brand new resort features an exceptional restaurant and bars, three outdoor swimming pools, a kid's pool, a restful and rejuvenating spa, and outstanding meetings and events facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Krabi Deevana Hotel Ao Nang
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang Ao Nang