We styed at the Mercure Krabi Deevina hotel for nine nights in November 2012. It was in a very quiet location, away from the bustle of the town. We walked into town and back twice a day (a journey of 10-15 minutes) but there were always tuktuks and taxis waiting outside the hotel.
The staff were friendly, helpful and efficient.
Our room overlooked the pool which was lovely to swim in.
I would definitely recommend this hotel for its peaceful atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang offers chic accommodation in contemporary low-rise buildings located a short distance from Ao Nang Beach. With 213 stylish rooms and suites, each with a private balcony, you can enjoy the resort's excellent facilities and benefit from gracious and personalized service from the welcoming Deevana team. The brand new resort features an exceptional restaurant and bars, three outdoor swimming pools, a kid's pool, a restful and rejuvenating spa, and outstanding meetings and events facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Krabi Deevana Hotel Ao Nang
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang Ao Nang