Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
    3,129 results
    All reviewspool access roomtuk tukswimming poolao nang beachfamily roompleasant staykids clubbeach towelswelcome drinkshuttle busthe main roadmin walkfamily martshuttle servicedeluxe roomnice poolphi phi
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed October 29, 2011

We have moved to Mercure from Tup Kaek Beach and couldn't be more happy to be here. The rooms are brand new, the staff is very helpful and friendly, great WiFi connection, the location is awesome, and most important the bed is really comfortable. Close to town but far enough away that it is quiet. Walking distance to everything you need. Great restaurants, nightlife, and foot massages! We are happy to be here.

Room Tip: The poolside room is great.
    • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
    3  Thank TrvlTrth
    Reviewed October 28, 2011

Unstable wifi connection, unable to connect well to internet most of the time.
    TV signal was problematic and had fussy screen all the time.
    Quite noisy during the daytime due to ongoing renovations.
    Hotel was located in a very secluded corner. Lack of transport to the main road. Could consider providing shuttle service for guest to Aonang beach.

Overall, staff was very helpful in assisting me with all the problems faced. But unfortunately, unable to resolve most of the problems.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
    1  Thank dotdotz
    Teerasak K, Rooms Division Manager at Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Mercure Krabi Deevana. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Teerasak Kanchanachongkol
    Rooms Division Manager
    Mercure Krabi Deevana

Reviewed October 17, 2011

The Mercure @ Krabi is excellent... just 5 or so minutes easy walk to the beach. The Mercure opened just 7 days before we arrived...Excellent facilities,pool etc. definately will return nexr year. Restaurants & Bars were most enjoyable

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
    1  Thank John G
    Reviewed October 16, 2011

We did stay 1 night in the deluxe room at this brand new resort on special occasion. The room is well decorated and very comfy mattress. The cleanliness is the big plus for the hotel, staffs are very friendly and helpful. They arranged the special birthday cake for my girlfriend making us the memorable experience. You can't miss the swimming pool. The long stretching shape made me wanna explore everything inside it. (Next time, I should to book the pool access room instead)

The wifi internet is free of charge , but you need the login password from the front desk.The hotel is not on the beach which is similar to the majority of krabi hotels, however you can walk or even use the local taxi service to ao nang.

We were very happy, thank you very much guys. We will be back

• Stayed: October 2011
    1  Thank Lekky-rkl
    Reviewed October 16, 2011

After busy and stressful days from work, I long for a holiday to recharge my battery. My friends and I decided to go to Krabi and we booked this brand new hotel "Mercure Krabi Deevana". Landing at Krabi International airport, we had the hotel van picked us up at the airport.The very first moment we stepped in to the hotel. It just looked exactly the same as all the pictures posted on the website. A very warm welcome from the local staff is very impressive and they are willing to help you whatever you need. The long swimming pool is very fantastic; they even have the artificial sand shore that would be sparkling by the little light in the night time. The bedroom is very cozy and we feel so comfortable with all the amenities provided. I noticed there are also kids' center (where kids can play game) and fitness room as well as the spa. Too bad I did not have time to use all the facilities, but next time yes I definitely will not miss them. And for the room we booked, it came together with breakfast. I really enjoyed their boiled rice and salad.

On the second day of our trip, we wanted to go kayaking somewhere around here. Again, the staff is very helpful. Based on our needs, they recommended us where we could go and arranged the package tour for us. It's really easy indeed where you can just go down and book the tour with so many options offered. Besides that on our last day, we had our plan changed a bit and needed to rent the van with the chauffeur for the whole day. We just asked the hotel to provide us and everything was ready in just less than 5-10 minutes. How easy and convenient it is!!

In overall, everything in this hotel is very good; the environment, service, friendly staff, and all the amenities. So what else could you ask for. It really went beyond my expectation and this completed my perfect holiday. Highly recommend everyone to visit and experience this hotel by yourselves, with family, friends or anyone. As for me, my battery is fully charged up again and I am ready to get back to the real world. Thank you for the pleasant and perfect holiday. I will surely visit Mercure Krabi Deevana again in the future.

Room Tip: The Pool access room is very private and just a step you can enjoy swimming or even chilling along the balcony.
    • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends