Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$43
Vio.com$39
Agoda.com$39
eDreams$39
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Travelled with a friend in Jan 2013

I decided to stay in this hostel as i have read many fantastic reviews about it, and it was also my first time staying in a hostel.

What i see in the pictures are what i get in the hostel. Despite it being a hostel, it was surprising clean everywhere and rooms were painted in funky colours. The staff are friendly and helpful, they are capable of speaking good english.

There were daily fruits in the shared pantry for all to eat. The wi fi wasn't very strong in the room for me, but i'm fine with it. There is a sandwich market beside the hostel, which serves delicious food and coffee. And in case if you're wondering if they only serve sandwiches, my answer is no, they serve a variety of food. I really enjoyed my breakfast there every morning, just chilling admist nature and reading my book . Glur Hostel has very nice magnificent mountaineous views.

The only draw back was that it is a 20 mins walk from Ao nang beach which can be solved by taking a tuk tuk.Glur hostel is located away from the crowds

I will definately recomend this hostel to my friends if they are travelling to Krabi,

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I stayed in a hotel my first night in Oa Nang and this hostel is WAY better than the hotel I stayed at. The rooms are clean and the staff that run the hostel are absolutely amazing. They know everyone's name and they are so eager to help you get the best bang for your buck when booking excursions. They will book them for you at the best prices. The beds are clean and you are given a lock if you do not have one to lock up your belongings. The storage is quite large so you can put your entire bag in it if you would like. The bathrooms are clean and you take off your shoes before going in to the bathrooms and the bed rooms. There is a restaurant attached to the hostel and the food is great, they don't make you pay until you check out as well. I stayed here for 4 nights and I would have stayed longer.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

I'm sat here in Glur on my last night feeling quite sad about leaving. This is without a doubt the best hostel I've stayed in and I've stayed in a lot since leaving the UK 4 months ago.
Myself and my boyfriend booked a private room for 3 nights and had to have a mixed dorm on the first night as a private wasnt available. Our 4 nights have been fantastic.
On the morning we were swapping to our private room we woke up at 10am and knew we'd have to check out and probably store our bags until later- we didnt. Our new room had already been cleaned and made up for us. :)
In the mixed dorm we had so much space, massive locker, curtains around the bed for privacy, two plug sockets, a light and your own mirror. You also get towels which is unusual for a hostel. So handy.
The private room we didnt have privacy curtains (obviously) but had everything else plus bottles water, a tv, DVD player and a little desk. It was lovely.
If you pay the extra £2 a night for a private room you get breakfast included too which was either muesli or an American breakfast. We wanted an English breakfast so we just paid the difference which was 20baht each. And it was the best breakfast we've had in asia. Was lovely.
The manager/owner (who by the way speaks the best English I've ever heard from a Thai person) was just amazing. She would bend over backwards for you.
In the hostel you also get free wifi, free water and free fruit which is in the fridge everyday. They have a big tv in the common Area and a huge selection of DVDs.
The hostel is slightly far from the beach (about 20min walk), but it's straight down the main road so you have lots to look at. You're at the beginning of the main strip in bout 5mins so at night it's lovely as there's so much to do and see.
I'd 100% come back here- it's a lot nicer than some of the hotels I've stayed in and the manager/owner is ALOT nicer than most people I've come across on my travels.

Date of stay: February 2013
Reviewed February 5, 2013

There were 6 of us stayed in 1 room. Clean, cozy and peaceful. The room is in modern style with combination of blue, white and orange colors. You'll given loads of space for your storage. Just bring your padlock along. The toilets was really clean. Take off your shoes whenever you enter it. Besides, the dining hall filled with fresh bananas, biscuits and coffee. The reception staff is very helpful. Just 15 minutes walking to Ao Nang street but we preferred riding tuk-tuk of 20BHT/person. I wish to return here just for rest and relax.

Date of stay: February 2013
1  Thank poobritney
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I spent 5 nights there with my friends. Epic rooms, a lot of small details like you can close your bed and get some privacy, a big big locker, a big mirror.
The toilets were always clean and perfect and the workers were very nice people that helped us in everything.
they offer very good prices for the tours around the zone, you can rent a motorbyke and Ao nang is a nice place for a holiday.
If you are thinking in going to a hostel there... come to this one.