“Best boat noodles I’ve had!!”

Ao Nang Boat Noodle
Ranked #40 of 410 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

Followed the reviews here and was not disappointed. The beef boat noodles were one of the best I’ve had so far. Service was good, and food came really fast. Free WiFi available too.

Will be back again!

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,135)

Reviewed July 13, 2019

Found this place after staying at Sugar Marina Cliffhanger Hotel.Come out of hotel cross the road and Boat Noodle is about 50yards on the right. Good variety of food and cold drinks, great smiling service staff all at a reasonable price. The main eating area is upstairs on a covered terrace. Don't expect fancy sofas or deluxe surroundings, but it's homely, clean and the food is great.

Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by a local guy, really enjoyed it!
Air-conditioned, great drinks & food!

Reviewed July 11, 2019 via mobile

We loved Ao Nang Boat Noodle so much that we had three of our five dinners at this restaurant. We would have gone FOUR times had they not closed on Sundays! The restaurant was clean and the staff is friendly. Don’t be fooled into thinking they don’t have business; everyone was seated upstairs! We traveled in early July (very VERY low season) where many of the restaurants were literally empty. I was weary of food freshness and safety (trying hard to avoid food poisoning!) and this place calmed all those anxieties. I could eat with confidence and really enjoyed my meal. Prices are soooo reasonable and it was like eating a home cooked meal. I highly recommend this restaurant. We are foodies from San Francisco where good food is abundant. You won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed July 3, 2019 via mobile

This place was nice, I had the spicy drunken glass noodles and when asked what meat I would like with them I asked if I could have vegetables instead which was of no issue at all.
Food was good and the strawberry shake was nice. It started to rain heavily after we had finished eating and they offered for us to go further inside so to not get wet.