Review of Let's Sea : Let's Relax - CLOSED

Kuala Lumpur
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Warm and friendly receptionist. They provide welcome drinks and also warm tea after you are done with your treatment. The masseur is good but hardly speak in English. Definitely will be back if I visit Krabi again

Visited May 2014

• Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“mediocre massage but with nice settings”
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

visited with 2 other friends (3 ladies) and we did foot/Thai massage. it's not bad but not fantastic enough. the massage chairs for foot can't be extended and stretched backwards resulting in an awkward 90 degree position which was really uncomfortable. there were 4 massage chairs with 4 mattresses cramped together in a small room. felt claustrophobic despite the nice ambience setting. unlikely to go back again.

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Painful :(”
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

This is my 3rd time in Krabi and 5th time visiting the spa. This time I was really disappointed.. They were busy and we couldn't get a booking to be made on our day of arrival (fair enough. Cause it was good and very popular) so we made a booking for our 3rd night in Ao Nang.
This time round the booking was made for 9pm and it was their last slot. Everything went well until the massage started and it was so inconsistent. I think the masseuse was falling asleep when massaging areas like my feet which she didn't need to use much strength. After which, during the larger areas she totally pressed super hard at the wrong spots and I was shocked and in pain! I told her, but she would get softer for a while and press really hard again. I have been to bangkok 3 times and this is my 3rd time in krabi. Trust me, I've had my fair share of Thai massages to know that it was not supposed to be like that. Whenever my friends say that thai massage is painful, I will tell them that it's because they haven't had a good one yet. I'm utterly disappointed in the massage this time and im afraid to go back. It's now the second day morning and I thought of writing this review while I'm still feeling sore all over.. its a 50/50 chance for you if you visit this place and don't book late evening slots so that you don't encounter awkward moments when you look at your masseuse falling asleep..

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Best Massage Experience!”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

The receptionist was very friendly and provided informative tips. As we just got back from an island-tour during the day, our skin was utterly "fried" aka sun burnt. She told us if our skin feels prickly and pain even by touching it, it was best to not go for the Traditional Thai Massage and/or Aromatherapy Massage. Instead, she recommended us to try the Aloe Vera for Sun Burn massage with Pure Aloe Vera (this was priced at THB700 for a 60-minute session).

The receptionist also shared with us that evening till night are the busiest period of the day. If we wish to have some privacy during our massage session, it was best to come in the morning where the crowd is lesser; presumably because most tourists would be out island-hopping etc.

The masseuse was firm with her strokes and she even asked if it was okay to have Aloe Vera gel on my face before putting it on my face. Also, she was gentle at our terribly sun-burnt shoulders. For full body massage, they do provide underwears for both men and ladies (different types). The cotton material of the underwear is so comfy!

Also, they open @ 10AM and their last appointment for the day is at 9PM!

Location: They were located conveniently opposite our hotel, Ao Nang Cliff Beach Resort. You will see a 7 Eleven and Starbucks across Atta Rak.

BTW, this place is known as Atta Rak in Ao Nang. "Let's Sea, Let's Relax" is somewhat a tagline. :)

Would definitely make a return visit when I am back in Ao Nang, Krabi!

Visited May 2014
3 Thank LynnShane
Seattle, Washington
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Prices a little higher then the pushy places down the street but this is a quality spa. I had come straight from the beach and was able to take a shower there so I could feel nice and clean before my massage. I did the coconut treatment which smelled really good. Honestly I think I would have enjoyed a regular oil or Thai massage just as much and those are quite reasonable.
I fully intended to go back the next two days but had done a dive course and learned that you can not get massage or strenuous activity after. It is very hard to find. Just cross the street at mcdonalds and in a small alle/archway

1 Thank Debbie H