“Skip the rest, try this place!”
Review of Let's Sea : Let's Relax - CLOSED

Let's Sea : Let's Relax
San Francisco, California
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Skip the rest, try this place!”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Hands down the best massage I have had in Thailand.

For the extra money you spend, which really isn't that much compared to the other places, you get a better trained massage therapist who understands things like "less pressure" or "that was awesome!" Book ahead, as the place fills up. We reserved a time two days in advance and paid 50% to hold the spot.

Having gone to many places along the strip here, this is by far the best. From the reception where you get a pair of nice slippers, lemongrass tea, a cold towel and a salt foot scrub to the massage room with gentle quiet music, air conditioning and a quiet atmosphere to the end, this is a spa experience, not a wham bam thank you mam/sir place.

• Korean first
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Great coconut oil massage!”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

We both got a wonderful 2 hour massage. The coconut oil massage was great as the room filled with the smell of toasted coconuts. Very very pleasant.

Visited February 2014
4 Thank hohistuff
Winterthur, Switzerland
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 151 helpful votes
“Terrific price - value offer”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

This is a real Spa with qualified therapists (not what you get for the cheap ones in some places in Thailand). I tried out 90 minutes of Thai Massage for 400 Baht and it was excellent. The only improvement area is the Massage room. It would be nicer to have single rooms, as some other guests can be quite loud.
I'll go again and try out the 3 hour massage.

Visited February 2014
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“very good massage, a bit spoiled by renovation works going on in the spa”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I took a 3 hour package including traditional Thai massage, aromatherapy body massage and foot and hand massage.

The therapists are very good and very skilled without doubt.

Nevertheless, my enjoyment was spoiled by construction works going on in the spa. During all the massage, workers have been installing some pipes, drilling and hammering just behind the door, which made the massage not really relaxing and even pretty stressful.

Moreover, the 3 hour session that I booked actually lasted only 2 hours and 45 minutes, including changing clothes and transfers between the different rooms. I paid 1000 Baht for this massage and I would have expected something a little bit better for this price.

Visited January 2014
Middletown
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“The best massage I have ever had.”
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

I arrived after a long hot walk but determined to get to Let's sea Let's Relax after reading the reviews on this site. I was welcomed with an ice cold towel to cool off with and some cold tea. I requested the coconut oil massage and then my feet were bathed and I was led to a private room, undressed and my masseuse appeared. she was quiet and friendly and started the best massage I have ever had in my life. I left feeling renewed and very relaxed. I never felt this good after a massage. I only wish I had hired transportation so I didn't have to walk back to the hotel. Highly recommended!

Visited January 2014