“Hidden Gem is right: But the main reason I will return to Ao Nang” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Let's Sea : Let's Relax - CLOSED

Let's Sea : Let's Relax
Vancouver, Washington
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Hidden Gem is right: But the main reason I will return to Ao Nang”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

After trying the beach and hotel massages- really wanted a good clean spa experience. I read the reviews in TA and this seemed to me to have what i wanted in a spa/massage center. The others were either to far away, or reviewers had made comments that showed me it was not what i wanted.

Boy, was i glad I went here!!!! People-- trust me, trust the other reviewers, this is the best massage/spa in the Ao Nang area and probably one of the best in southern Thailand!!! Reasonable, not cheap, price for a very good relaxing experience.

We had a 3 hour spa experience; I had 2 hour full body aromatic and 1 hour aromatic. My friend had 2 hour Thai massage (her first) and 1 hour foot/head/shoulder.

I got a private room (because i am so big? or because of the aromatic) while she shared a room for the Thai and private for the aromatic.

Guess what-- you start off with a cold towel and drink (common in a spa package) but you are also offered a shower!!!!!!!! YES!!! after looking for the place for 1/2 hour, i was soaking wet and boy did that feel good. I am to big for the little suits they give you-- but just covered with a towel and ready to go to

HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My masseuse new exactly what she was doing getting out my kinks and knots but in a gently but firm way. I wish i could put her in my pocket and get a massage from her every day.

No rush at the place; clean, quiet and very good selection of the various massages.

Yes, sterile cement all over; they just need to get someone to paint some nice murals on the walls.

YES, very hard to find-- so see my pictures i think they will help you. Right across from Starbucks and MacDonalds-- in between tourist center-- down the steps-- look for the name. We passed it several times and finally stopped and asked-- glad we did and I am sure you will be glad also. My back hurts-- wish i was there now!

Visited December 2013
3 Thank Thor54

• Korean first
Cologne, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best massages we have had so far”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

We can definitely recommend this place! My husband and I were both really satisfied. Nice atmosphere, good value for money, and very skilled staff. I got the coconut oil massage and facial treatment and my husband got the Thai massage and back/shoulder massage. We both said afterwards that this was the best massage we have had so far (in Thailand and back home). It is a bit more expensive than the places at the beach, but still cheap and definitely worth it (clean, includes drinks, well trained staff, etc.)

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Fhjfxvjfa
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Nice message place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

Good massage, modern simple and good price
Nice smelling and nice staff
Small place
Can do pedicure and medicure
Shoulder and foot massage around 1050b

Johor Bahru, Malaysia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Relaxing Massage Centre”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

The location is opposite McDonald’s but you have to go downstairs. According to the staff there will be a bigger signboard in December 2013. I think it will be easier to locate after the installation of the signboard. This place is perfect for couple because there are private rooms available. It is clean as well. The price is higher because you are paying a premium price to enjoy with your love one. I realised that the conversation between staff during the process is a great disaster. Anyway they only talked a while so I am still fine with it. The service is good. A drink will be served before and after the massage. I would say well done to Let’s Sea Let’s Relax.

Visited November 2013
Tokyo, Japan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“A piece of heaven”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

A walk ,hand in hand with your love around the surreal blue waters is heavenly.
The calmness and beauty of the place will certainly take you to a zen zone and imbibe you with positive fun energy.
Must see if you plan a Thailand trip .

Visited February 2013