“Good place to have massage”
Review of Let's Sea : Let's Relax - CLOSED

Let's Sea : Let's Relax
Reviewed June 1, 2013

It is a very clean place although it is hard to find.

After you have chosen the type of massage that you wanted you will be offered to seat and will be served with a cold towel and pineapple juice. They will then proceed to wash your legs.

I went to Let's Sea: Let Relax on the 2nd and 3rd night, on the 2nd night the massage was really skillful and relaxing. However, on the 3rd night the standard drop, perhaps it was because it was more crowded. Overall, it was still a good place. The music and ambiance is nice enough to let you fall asleep.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

The design of the place is excellent.Service was too. However the communication is quite basic. Front desk was ok, the staff not so much.

1  Thank SyedHadi
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I also had problems in finding the entrance, as at that time when I went, they were doing some construction works on the walkway, that blocked the entrance.

Landmark of this place: Opposite McDonalds and Starbucks, beside the entrance to Somkiet Buri Resort.

I took a 1-hour Aromatherapy massage.The massage was really good. There was no "rushing" element by the masseuse. The massage was firm, but not painful.

The prices here may be more expensive as compared to others, but I personally feel that as long as the service is really well done, than the price paid should be justifiable.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Bit tricky to find as there was construction going on out the front. We scoured the road opposite McDonalds and eventually found it. My husband and I each got an aromatherapy massage (500 baht each for one hour). We were given a drink and cold hand towel, then our feet were washed before heading to the room. Great, relaxing massage. The staff washed their hands before massaging the head and face, which was a nice touch. We'll be back.

1  Thank shellbo_peep
See more reviews
Reviewed May 6, 2013

A classy massage place with clean air conditioned rooms. Prices are very reasonable. 2 of us had Thai traditional massages & staff gave firm strokes. The other 2 had foot scrub & pedicure. Service was excellent. Located opposite McDonalds. Entrance is small & located downstairs.