“Thai massage”
Review of Let's Sea : Let's Relax - CLOSED

Let's Sea : Let's Relax
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Loved it! The place is on the main shopping street of Ao Nang, few doors down from our hotel, and directly opposite McDonalds. It's got a lovely ambience, very comfortable and relaxing. We even booked a second visit for a 3 hour spa but unfortunately I fell sick and couldn't go for it. :(

2  Thank galnexdor
There are newer reviews for Let's Sea : Let's Relax

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Very nice and good massage. The decor was good, and the service very nice. I took the traditional Thai massage and aroma; both services were given with expert hands and were very relaxing and effective.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

they try to give you the personal touch, slippers, gowns and a basic foot scrub at the beginning. it is across from starbucks and underground but you get private treatment and can have a shower. but all at double the price and I didn't actually enjoy being beaten up when I asked for a soothing gentle massage no matter how many times I told her to be gentle she just broke me and I was aching for days. not for me.

Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

This is my second trip here (one in april and another oct) and it's still a top notch service. Yes, its a little expensive compared to the street's massages but u will not get the same treatment or privacy.
I highly recommend the spa packages treatment which was at only thb1500 for 3hrs!! U get a body scrub as well... Really worth it!
I will be back again. Keep up the good work!

1  Thank sharlize
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

I've been visiting lets relax for many years. And it seen to be argurably the best place for massage in ao nang.
Though a little expensive compared many of those on the street, but all staff are very professional, drinks and cold toweld were given at the start to cool ourselves fr the heat outside before treatment begins.
All rooms are cosy in an oriental setting. Only minus point during my recent visit was some staff were little talkative during treatment. Or else we had a very relaxing time spent ovrrall. Would highly reccomend to travellers out there!