“Superb Massage”
Review of Let's Sea : Let's Relax - CLOSED

Let's Sea : Let's Relax
Reviewed April 28, 2012

It was located at ao nang. Just opposite of mcdonald's. I came by on the 15th april to make my rsvn and i had to place a deposit (to confirm my booking) for next day spa package. I took the 3hrs package. Upon arrival i was given the wet towel n a sweet drink. Then next they wash my feet with some kind of foot scrubs... Then next thing, i was shown to my personal room!! Everything done superbly!! It was fantastic and felt rejuvenated! Go there... Definately worth every penny spent!

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Clean, tasteful with friendly staff - just what a massage place should be

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Very relaxing and enjoyable massage my girls & I had! The products they use are among the best one and the price offered is really worthwhile. I really like the interior though.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Change of owner & operator, pls don't waste your $ & go elsewhere

Reviewed March 5, 2012

I visited Let's Sea Let's Relax twice when I stayed in Ao Nang, first with my husband then on my own.

The spa is tranquil and like an oasis under the busy Ao Nang street. You feel relaxed the moment you walk down the stairs and are greeted by a friendly staff member.

The treatment menu is very varied and you are spoiled for choice. If you do have trouble choosing, the staff are there to help. My husband and I both knew we wanted body scrubs but we weren't sure which ones. The lady at the front desk was very helpful in suggesting a scrub to suit our individual needs and even put a bit of the product on a plate for us to look at and have a feel before we made our decision.

All the therapists are highly skilled as well as friendly. The lady who did my mani/pedi was an absolute sweetheart and I had a great chat with her and plenty of laughs as she attempted to teach me a few Thai phrases.

Over my two visits, I had a body scrub, aromatherapy massage, aloe vera massage and mani/pedi and all treatments were first class.

I cannot fault Let's Sea Let's Relax and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for some pampering and relaxation.