Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$307.70
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Massage Corner
Thai Massage
1 Review
from $307.70
More Info
1,307 results
All reviews foot scrub aloe vera my girlfriend oil coconut krabi knots therapist aromatherapy
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

One of the 3 places that I had massage during my stay in Aonang, tried the coconut oil massage. It was empty when I came at around 7pm. Not sure if it is because there was no customers and they wanted to save electricity but the place was quite stuffy and not very comfortable.
Halfway through the massage, people started to make their way in and it gets a little noisy. And towards the end of the massage, to my horror, the curtain was left half opened and I was actually just right beside the door entrance. Well, not very professional of the masseur. Massage was decent but had better ones in Aonang.

2  Thank genevievec1991
Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

I have v tight shoulders and the masseur really helped me to massage some "knots" away. Its relaxing and I like the ginger tea given after the massage. Highly recommend

1  Thank Shan C
Reviewed August 17, 2016

Staffs are friendly and kind. They are very patience in explaining questions we asked. We took 'aloe vera massage after sun' since we had sun burnt after island trip. The massage was great though the location is a bit far from the main road. Overall, it was a good experience.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank joyce_lim614
Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

Very well priced, relaxing time had by both and enjoyed the ginger tea afterwards. Would definitely recommend and return in the future.

Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

Just located next to our accomodation iRest, this massage place was convenient and affordable. Went for the thai body massage, 250b for 60mins each, masseurs were polite and skillful, recommended.