“Best massage in Aonang”

Bury
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best massage in Aonang”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

For me the best massage/treatment spa in Aonang. I was first introduced to this place in 2011.Since then I have had massages all over the world including other places in Aonang but this is the best. Why? Because it's cheap and more importantly the staff are not only fantastic at their art but they are prepared to listen to what ever problems you have and adjust the massage accordingly. I have a real problem with my neck and informed them about this. It seemed to me that knowing this they did everything they could to tackle the problem in this area. I'll be going again ASAP.

Visited December 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Stockholm, Sweden
“Great! ”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

My neck was hurting so I decided to drop by the nearest massage place I could find, and found this place! Great staff, really nice and relaxing massage! The woman massaging me was attentive and adjusted the pressure and massaging technique to my wishes and needs. I felt great afterwards!

Hong Kong, China
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“3 hours goes so fast”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Massage Corner was just 200m down the road from our hotel. Parking was available, but cramped. Nice people, We had a 3 hour Scrub/milk/massage that went past so fast. The place is clean, well maintained and not expensive for the service. They have the Trip Adviser certificates displayed proudly and the good reviews you read here are all justified.

Visited October 2013
Singapore, Singapore
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Off Beaten Track”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Location is indeed not easy to find. Its within on the track right at the far back.
Continue walking and keep your eyes open to really look out for it.
I would say it is not really within the midst of Ao Nang.

I have tried almost a lot of massage places in Ao Nang.
This place is ok.. if it is much easier to find that it would be better.
There are many more easier to find massage places on Ao Nang beach which are all within reach. Therefore.. this place is ok to me.

Massage is a haven in Ao Nang, they are everywhere and really cheap!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Berry T
Mexico City, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Hidden Jewel, excellent service and great view.”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I was staying at a hostel next to this massage center so i decided to try it. first impression is a great warm sincere smile from all the staff, very friendly and accommodating and with good English(a plus). Their services are varied: from tamarindo wrap, to the traditional Thai massage. first time i went i was sore so i asked for a deep tissue Thai massage and for this the lady organized a male masseur. next time i opted for something softer so i had a lady to give me a massage, both experiences were very good, you get a great view of jungle trees and birds chirping in the background(not from a recording) they provide soft massage outfit for your comfort. At the end of the massage they'll give you a hot ginger tea. installations are very clean and inviting. What i liked the most is that is not a massage factory where after exactly one hour they wanna trow you out to attend the next batch of people, i had that feeling in some other places and is stressful and takes the joy out of it. Yes is "out of the way" but is like a 5 min walking distance from the main road. Look for the iRest hostel, there are signs for this and this hostel is well known, and the spa is at the end of that same alley. Enjoy your stay in thailand.

Visited July 2013