“The best Indian food in town”
Review of Kiran Kitchen

Kiran Kitchen
Ranked #170 of 270 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“The best Indian food in town”
Reviewed March 13, 2011

We had the Indian food you can imagine. Excellent service and price!

1 Thank kvlarsen

Ao Nang, Thailand
“Sad to see you leave!”
Reviewed March 9, 2011

I am a regular at Kiran Kitchen. Always top class food! Both the Indian and the Thai menu are equally delicious. Unfortunately they are closing the restaurant on March 15th as their lease is up. I wish them all the best and good luck with new business wherever they might open.

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank GeneralSnus
Halong Bay, Vietnam
“THE ABSOLUTE BEST INDIAN FOOD IN THE WORLD or real close to it!!!”
Reviewed January 24, 2011

The Kiran Kitchen is the Best Indian Food that I have ever had in my entire life. Starting off with the different types of Naan Bread all wonderful and delicious....our favorite is Onion or Mixed....Onion, Potato, & Garlic wow! The Pilao Rice is Excellent and a must before you start to delve into the Vegetable, Chicken, & Lamb Specialties that Mr. Rohit serves to his Guests. The Chicken Tiki Garlic and The Tandori Chicken are amazing ...a Big shout out to the Lemon, Butter, or Masala Chicken Dishes as well. As far as the Lamb all wonderful and the best Saag Paneer I have ever tasted in my life!! We have a Guesthouse and we send most of our customers to The Kiran Kitchen when they need a break from Thai food and they love it. However, the most outstanding reviews I have had are from my Guests who hail from The U.K. and who else is a true lover of Indian food than the British...They rave about the place! Hats Off to The Kiran Kitchen for making our tummies very Happy!! Thank you .... Tom & Bee/ Aloha Inn

• Visited January 2011
1 Thank alohaaonang
“Best indian food”
Reviewed January 15, 2011

Try Kiran kitchens " Malai kafta" , cottage cheese in indian sauce. Best I ever tried.

1 Thank Yxikaxi
Vancouver, B.C.
“Amazing food and great service”
Reviewed January 2, 2011

We were recently in Krabi and the Kiran Kitchen was recommended as a great Indian restaurant. I can only say that it is a fantastic restaurant that we frequented several times. The host was friendly and ensured that all our needs were met. We loved it so much, we told the owner we would return but would like him to suggest some meals, on our next trip. Upon our return we were greeted and asked if we still wanted his choices, to which we said yes. let me tell you we were not disappointed. The meals that were delivered to our table were steaming hot and the aroma was so nice I could hardly wait to get eating. The only downside is that alot of people will miss out on this location as it is off the main road on a little side street. So keep your eye out and when you see the Rialto and the Kodak shop head up the little side street to enjoy a wonderful meal. Bon Appetite. Thank you Kiran Kitchen!

1 Thank kabby60