I was incredibly disappointed with our stay here. While the resort is nice to look at in the pictures, it down a very unattractive narrow street in a distant corner of ao nang and further from the beach than we realized. The pool is very nice, but the spa is UNBELIEVABLY overpriced!!!! The restaurant was one of the worst we had sampled while in Thailand and our room was overrun with mosquitos. We discovered the mosquito repellant after six lengthy hours being bitten. Our a/c did not work at all the first day and while the staff was friendly they did not move us to a different room, merely gave us a fan. The free breakfast was nearly inedible. While agoda boasts a free airport transfer, it was actually more expensive than taking a taxi. The only positives were a computer that could be used in the lobby and a free shuttle to the beach until about 9-10 pm and they gave us a complimentary ride to the Ao Nang Boxing Stadium, which we greatly appreciated. My husband and I are backpackers, so we should have been glowing to stay in an actual hotel, but this one was incredibly disappointing, we wished we had stayed nearly anywhere else. The staff is very friendly, however.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Phu Pi Maan Resort & SpaA small and cozy resort designed into a tropical embrace of nature. Delicately designed villas, suites and deluxe rooms blend the best elements of contemporary design and traditional Thai style together, leading to a relaxing atmosphere of comfort and luxury. Phu Pi Maan offers all amenities and facilities a guest could expect. The spacious and beautifully designed pool area invites guest of all ages to enjoy and relax. Delicious Thai and western food is offered at the resorts nicely designed and stylish restaurant. For the ultimate indulgence in pure bliss and tranquility, the resort offers a health spa with many different thai massage and fitness center. A heavenly sanctuary for you to relax, unwind, recharge and rejuvenate. Phu Pi Maan Resort & Spa is located in Ao Nang, Krabi, approx. 30km from Krabi Airport (30 minutes by car) or 160km from Phuket Airport (2 hours by car). Ao Nang Beach can be reached within a five minute shuttle service offered throughout the whole day by the resort. The most beautiful beaches of Tonsai, Railay and Phra Nang can be reached within 15 minutes by longtailboat and the gorgeous beaches of Poda and Chicken Island within a 30 minutes ride. Phu Pi Maan Resort & Spa offers the ultimate experience for guest looking for a stay with a personal touch within a beautiful and most quiet nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Ao Nang Phu Pi Maan Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phu Pi Maan Resort And Spa
- Phu Pi Maan Hotel Ao Nang
- Ao Nang Phu Pi Maan Resort & Spa Krabi