“Best food, best service and hygienic atmosphere ”

Indian Corner Restaurant &BBQ
Ranked #112 of 463 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Description: Indian .Thai .international food . We serve with quality food with organic food which grow around in thailand without chemi product .Veg and Non Veg .
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Been there twice during my visit to ao nang, its a Indian restaurant but i was amazed to see lots of European travellers sitting n enjoying food, it was surprising fr me, when i tried there butter chicken and garlic bread it was amazing. I felt it was better then what i get back home. I recommend all the foodies to visit once and have there food, it was amazing.. All the best to the best resturant overseas fr me. And cheers to the owner mr parveen panday.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (18)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good food Good test. Such a great restaurant for indian food.
And thai food also delicious.chicken masala is so testy.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The best Indian food outside of India.
Great setting, atmosphere, decor and service.
The owner Pravin, knows what he’s doing when it comes to food and hospitality!
This is a great addition to his already excellent restaurant in Railay. Both, restaurants are a dining experience not be missed!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great place. Fantastic authentic Indian food. Staff were helpful and kind. I will be back again next time I am in Ao Nang.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hello i came with friends we are form some place and we been looking indian restaurand and i meet with RK he try to call ask and for the indian food and we stop there he show ass menu indian food and realy good and he bring ass inside and he speking very good and we order butter nan &chicken tikka masala & mix vegetable curry & butter chicken & tandoor chicken and all food very good i alway recommed indian corner restaurant