“Best steak I've had in a long time! ”

Diver's Inn Steakhouse and International Cuisine
Ranked #5 of 279 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Diver's Inn opened its doors as the first German Restaurant in Ao Nang, Krabi,in August 2000. Just a small place with 10 tables and 4 staff, the restaurant earned a reputation for quality Steaks, Thai and German Food at reasonable prices. In May 2006 we moved into a new building just a few steps away from McDonalds, directly opposite the Siam Commercial Bank. Customers can enjoy tasty and juicy steaks (Chilled vacuumed Australian Black Angus) as well as delicious Thai and European food, using only the finest and freshest ingredients that our restaurant has to offer. If you love meat other than beef you have a choice of duck, pork and chicken and for the non-meat eaters there are seafood and vegetarian options. All European meat dishes come with a salad buffet or a big side salad, potato side dish and sauces to choose from. We do gluten free food, just need to know if you as a customer are in need of it. Since 21.07.17 we offer a great breakfast menu as well, starting 8 a.m.
Edinburgh
“Best steak I've had in a long time! ”
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Excellent filet steak best I've had in a long time and mixed grill was fab and huge portion, potato wedges were also great.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
“Great service ever!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The food were great and the owner keep greeting and serves along my dinner time. I went for twice, the salad buffet is a MUST! My husband who is vege-hater loves it too!

Visited January 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“good food means always full of people”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Its a very good indication that the resto serves good food if its always packed. We tried once, I had a schnitzel and my friend had cordon bleu, we are not disappointed! the food comes with free flow salad at the saladbar. Kinda pricey. The owner (or is he a manager?) is kind enough to ask everybody how's their food and they even offered some food samples before you leave. Ambience of the place is also good.

Visited December 2013
Bayswater, Australia
“A fair meal at a fair price.”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Menu was good with wide variety to choose from to cater for all tastes.
Service was excellent with manager working in front of house making it a great experience - he even picked up when one of the staff gave the wrong wine and fixed it straight away.
Food was good quality "Aussie pub food" and fair value by Ao Nang standards.

Visited January 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Believe everything you read!!!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

My friend I ate here one night and the steak rendered my friend speechless. Undoubtably the best meal we've had in Thailand so far. Staff were really friendly and there was loads of choice on the menu. Loved the choice of potato with each meal and the salad bar was the best I'd seen.

It really pays to read reviews as there are so many below average restaurants along the Ao Nang front. Im glad we decided to skip these and come straight here!

• Visited December 2013