“Great German Food”

Diver's Inn Steakhouse and International Cuisine
Ranked #10 of 324 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Diver's Inn opened its doors as the first German Restaurant in Ao Nang, Krabi,in August 2000. Just a small place with 10 tables and 4 staff, the restaurant earned a reputation for quality Steaks, Thai and German Food at reasonable prices. In May 2006 we moved into a new building just a few steps away from McDonalds, directly opposite the Siam Commercial Bank. Customers can enjoy tasty and juicy steaks (Chilled vacuumed Australian Black Angus) as well as delicious Thai and European food, using only the finest and freshest ingredients that our restaurant has to offer. If you love meat other than beef you have a choice of duck, pork and chicken and for the non-meat eaters there are seafood and vegetarian options. All European meat dishes come with a salad buffet or a big side salad, potato side dish and sauces to choose from. We do gluten free food, just need to know if you as a customer are in need of it. Please note, we do not make reservations for tables at any time.
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I would recommend getting the German Meatballs! Great and fresh food. The owner is very kind and meets all his guests!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,211)

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I highly recommend to visit the resturant.
Very friendly staff and the food was delicious.
The menu had a variety and after two weeks in S.E. Asia was I looking to eat something different. This just tickled my taste buds.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

My girlfriend and I ate at the restaurant after reading the highly favourable reviews on here and we were not disappointed.
The staff and owner were very welcoming, the tempura prawns were lovely and the apple pie for dessert was brilliant!
It is definately a great place for western food!

1  Thank Phil2468
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I was hankering for something other than Thai Food and after the reviews in Trip Advisor, went to Divers Inn one night. I had a Beef Stroganoff which was good but bland. The accompanying green salad was so so fresh - delish! At the end of my dinner the waitress brought out a Sambuca which was sent to me by the chef as she said the noodles were in smaller pieces due to a storage problem. Pieces or not, they were good. That was a nice touch! The place was empty probably because so many other restraurants had 20% off due to low season.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Went here on the advice of tripadvisor and we were not disappointed...I ordered the schnitzel with garlic sauce and it was huge and very garlicky but nevertheless delicious. My other half ordered the massamman curry and he enjoyed it. Beer was cold. I was hanging for the creme brûlée but the schnitzel was so big I could fit it in!!! The owner was friendly and made a point of talking to the patrons and the wait staff were efficient and friendly. If you are looking for a decent western food restaurant I think you will enjoy it.