“Best Porridge Ever”

Cafe 8.98 Klong Hang Rd.
Ranked #1 of 427 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Description: Cafe8 is an all day restaurant and coffee shop, where you can relax with a coffee, eat at your leisure or stop by for a cocktail or glass of wine.
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Being Scottish I had to have my mornings porridge so I chose the Coconut Porridge with Mango, wow, that was the best I have ever tasted.
The menu is fantastic with so much choice of healthy options and all served in a very friendly manner by the lovely staff.
To my own disappointment, I have walked past the cafe every morning and night and assumed it was just another coffee shop. How wrong was I to find out, on my last day in Ao Nang, that it was possibly the best coffee shop I have been into, anywhere.
Please do visit this Cafe if you are in town, it is simply the best.

Date of visit: January 2020
Carmen R, Manager at Cafe 8.98 Klong Hang Rd., responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2020

Hello 391gh

Thank you so much for supporting cafe 8.98 and such a great review, so happy to hear that you enjoyed what we have to offer, sorry to hear that you found us a little late.

Maybe when you in town again you can pop in. Hope to see you again.

Jib, carmen and the cafe 8.98 team

Write a reviewReviews (103)

Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

Really great food and so mamy options! I liked everything, + its so close to everything, the beach and centre

Hello travelianna

Thank you for popping into cafe 8.98 and enjoying what we have to offer. It makes us so happy when customers enjoy.

Jib, carmen and the cafe 8.98 team

Reviewed January 16, 2020

Nice staff and great drinks. Quiet nice rooms, look a kind of industrial. We like it and will come back.

Hello F1515HQmaxs

Thank you so much for loving what cafe 8.98 has to offer.

Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

Came here for breakfast whilst in Ao Nang with my girlfriend. We really enjoyed the food at a reasonable price. Very modern air conditioned cafe - would really recommend getting your breakfast here! Staff are great also!

Hello coxai

Thank you so much for supporting cafe 8.98 and loving what we have on offer, so great to hear that you and your girlfriend were happy.

Reviewed January 16, 2020

Good food served with varied options that they provide. Ambience was nice and classy. Service staff was friendly and spoke english well.

Hello KingHwee

Thank you so much for supporting cafe 8.98 and enjoying what we have to offer. As well as our very friendly staff.