Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Me and my girlfriend came here and planned on staying for 3 nights, ended up staying for 3weeks. Very friendly staff and owner( I think family run). Helpfull in everyway. It is close to the beach, close to restaurants, not far away from the bars but far enough from all the noise. I can definately recommend K.L House. Great place to stay in Ao nang.

Date of stay: December 2012
Reviewed November 7, 2012

we end up going to have bfast always here, the coffe is really good, and the portions of fruits are big and really tasty the owner is really nice he knew after feew days how we wanted the things....this year i gonna try the hotel they give me a good impression

Date of stay: January 2012
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

I booked here for 3 nights based on reviews from trip advisor. It cost me 650 baht for one of the 3 superior rooms. There is also 550 baht rooms that have no window looking outside.

Mine was equipped with bed, tv, fridge, and balcony. Also a good sized shower room (which flooded with showers longer than 3 mins).

During my stay in krabi, I walked past a guesthouse/bar and found they had rooms the same as mine (-balcony. +safe) for 400 baht. I moved to here after my 3 nights in order to save a bit of money. (popeye guesthouse - accross from Subway)

Overall however my stay was enjoyable at K.l, it is close to the beach, there is a 7 eleven next door and there are many cafes and restaurants surrounding it. (try the smiling dog cafe opposite)

I would say if your willing to pay extra to have balcony - it can be for you. But if your on a budget, there are more affordable options out there. A

Date of stay: October 2012
Reviewed May 5, 2012

We arrived without reservation (low season) and received a warm welcome from the owner. Initially planned to stay only 3 nights, later we extended by 2 more nights. As we prefer FAN room to A/C room we were given room on the ground floor. It was spacious, clean and airy.
The management is polite and knowledgeable. The location is about 10 minutes walking to the beach and with many eateries in the vicinity. We plan to return one day for sure...

Room tip: Rooms on the upper floor are probably quieter but we prefer fan over a/c for health reasons.
Date of stay: May 2012
Reviewed April 29, 2012

The family is really nice and provides good tips on eating and tours.. but the rooms really need some improvement. Specially by replacing the sheets and pillows some of them are really asking to be thrown away.

The second remark is with the transfer we bought from them to go from Ao Nang to GeorgeTown, Malaysia. It was a trip from HELL!! first of all the simply forgot to pick us up and after lied about it!

Please pick better your suppliers, as when they are really bad as this ones it impacts your trustworthiness.

Date of stay: January 2012