“Best Indian food in Krabi”
Review of Tandoori Night's - CLOSED

Tandoori Night's
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2010

Awesome food made specially to our request, tasted Indian food in all local restaurants at Krabi this one is the best of all. The lane next to it has all the pubs you can get in this part of Krabi for all the night life and risks you are willing to take..;-)

2  Thank MayankInd

Reviewed September 16, 2010

There are many restaurants in Ao Nang and I tried a different one every-night( I stayed 7 Nights) except for "Tandoori Night's", I just had to return. The price is VERY reasonable, the service is superb(they speak excellent English) and willing to make numerous recommendations, very CLEAN. I look forward to returning. Simple the best Indian in Ao Nang.

1  Thank Cruisinbob
Reviewed August 29, 2010

I went to Krabi the 4th week of August 2010 with 2 of my sisters, solely based on the reviews I read on TripAdvisor's review board.

Thanks to the reviews, I had a fantastic dining experience at Tandoori Night's. Food was prepared in such a way that Krabi for a moment felt like New Delhi, or Mumbai or the best North Indian restaurant in Singapore.

We had Tawa Chicken, Dhal Makhani, Aloo Gobi, Fish Briyani & Mitn Naan -- yummy!!!
We are definitely visiting Tandoori Night's the next time we go back to Krabi.

2  Thank Hema_Ramasamy
Reviewed August 7, 2010

You can get an amazing deal at this place - 2 curries, 2 naans, 2 drinks, 2 rices and 2 lovely poppadom starters (not your usual poppadoms in a basket, these look more like a pizze covered in onion and all sorts with amazing sauces) - for the bargain total price of just 6GBR! For that price you do not expect it to be amazing, but we are big Indian fans and this was truly one of the nicest we've tried anywhere in the world. My partner is vegetarian, and had the Aloo Ghobi and I had Chicken Masala (ever the Brit). Both lovely. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed May 14, 2010

tandoori nights was the highlight of our stay in ao nang... this place is not to be missed. proper indian food. real tandoori oven, and run by 2 extremely friendly indian men. you cant go wrong eating here. the butter chicken was incredibly Delicious. outstanding service and very reasonably priced (for indian food) . The staff bent over backwards for you. cant say enough positive about the place. if you are in ao nang, check it out!!

1  Thank mdp9