“Surprisingly great Indian Food”
Review of Tandoori Night's - CLOSED

Tandoori Night's
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Texas, USA
“Surprisingly great Indian Food”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Honestly, I was not expecting anything great in the middle of the tourist-central Ao-Nang strip. We got drawn in off the street for a special they were running. When you walk down the street in Ao Nang people will be shoving menus in your face left and right. Not really a fan of this and tend to ignore people out of habit for doing this but I also understand everyone is trying to make a buck. Figured the food would be a throw in to a good beer deal. The food arrived though and it was absolutely outstanding. The Tikka Masala was flavorful (and very spicy if ordered that way), Samosas were crispy with a delicious sauce and the naan had a perfect consistency. This was the only true sit-down restaurant we revisited in 6 days in Ao Nang. It was just as good the second time around.

We had a terrible meal our first night right on the beach. This place was good though as was Massaman a little further up the strip. Not surprisingly, the food gets a little cheaper--and I believe better--as you move up the strip away from the beach.

• Visited March 2013

• Thai first
Ao Nang, Thailand
“I never like India food until now.”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I am from America and really did not care for Indian food until I ate at this location. By the way it is a great location with great people.

Visited April 2013
Skien, Norway
“Phantastic Indian”
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant a couple of times, and the never disappoint me. The food tastes very good, and the service is excellent. Probably the best garlic naan I have tasted. Don'tiss this when you want something else than Thai food. (Which I think is mandatory)

Missoula, Montana
“Nice staff, great food”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Had a nice early dinner and chatted it up with the staff. They make a excellent Indian food and I was disappointed I couldn't go back for one more garlic naan :)

• Visited March 2013
The Hague, The Netherlands
“If you love indian food, this is the right place!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Great place with delicious food. If you are a indian food lover, come to this right place. The service is fast, good prices and the food is well prepared. Totally recomended!!! :)

1 Thank afratari