“Great food, but avoid using the loo!”
Review of Tandoori Night's - CLOSED

Tandoori Night's
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Great food, but avoid using the loo!”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

After an amazing meal at Taj Palace we thought we better try its rival, Tandoori Night's.

Amazing food, if we had to say it was prob a bit tastier than Taj Palace, but that may have been because we went with the chefs recommendations.

Great bajis and samosas and the mains werev superb. One of them was a chicken Tawa? Or something like that.

Tip: Try to go the loo before you arrive as the unisex toilet was disgusting and smelly and actually turned my stomach! I went in before we ordered and after I came out I wanted to leave as I thought 'If the toilets are so vile, what standards will the food/kitchen be'. However my partner had ordered a beer so we had to stay.

Food was great, but avoid the rank toilet!

• Visited October 2012

• Thai first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“good food, bit pricey”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

no complaints about the food though didn't think the prices were right, bit on the high side, you should try the chicken trikka massala it is really good, plus the garlic nans

Visited July 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“Very good restaurant, friendly service”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

The restaurant offered both Indian and Thai food at reasonable prices. Our preference was for the indian food. We visited the restaurant on two occasions and I had the chicken Tikka Massala, one night and the chicken Madras on the second night. my partner had the chicken Korma both nights and we were both very pleased with the quality of the food and the service. We also had shared a starter on both nights and a lovely pancake dessert. With some drinks the bill was around 1000 Bahts. Great value!!

Visited October 2012
3 Thank Tony C
“Best Indian food I've had!!!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

Best place is Ao Nang that I experienced period. Best Indian food I've had period. I would highly recommend this place to everyone and only wish that we had went here every night to eat especially after being ripped off by another close by establishment Jeseaos. I got the Chana masala and my husband got the chicken tikka tandoori and it was amazing!!!! The second time we went back we also got the daal which was wonderful. The flavors are great and I urge everyone to try them out!

3 Thank Vienneak
Vancouver, Canada
“Excellent indian food”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

we come here in krabi (aonang) visit 4 days only our first lunch at tandoori night coz they have indian , thai and pizza pasta . we are 8 family members. its good for us 1 resturant many choice. our kids eat pizza , pasta but we eat indian and thai mix food to share togther. indian food was excellent and mouthwatering and thai food was also excellent .we like mild food and they make mild and about order . food is fresh good taste good service colourful resturant. we eat here everyday . best indian thai resturant .we love tandoori night

• Visited October 2012