“good food nice palace for family”
Review of Tandoori Night's - CLOSED

Tandoori Night's
Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Oslo, Norway
“good food nice palace for family”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

tandoori night's highly recomanded by our friends thats why we are been in tandoori night . the food was superb . we eat indian food thai and our kids pizza pasta .its complete resturant for indian,thai and for pizza pasta also. my wife and my kids we are happy about food. my family like to eat food tandoori night so i also recomanded this resturant . good food good service .

4 Thank sandro h

• Thai first
Bern, Switzerland
“mouth watering food”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

we live in aonang 8 days. we love indian food .thanks trip advisor we see good and bad rewiew
also about tandoori night . we are not sure before food is good or bad . we see resturant location day time looks very nice and we see indian menu also they have thai food and westen food also in menu lot of choice food and we promise there we come in evening but in evening we go this resturant its change looks very nice with colourful lights . we eat veg samosa, chicken tikka masala,aloo gobhi , butter chicken,garic naan ,cheese naan pulao rice. all food was great . you know in 8 days we eat there 8 nights . best food in my life for me and my wife also

3 Thank feldergerdd
aonang
“The best indian & thai cuisine in aonang”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

i live in aonang long time & i love indian food. i try many indian resturant but tandoori night is the best in aonang. good service friendly staff & the most important fresh food & big portion real indian food .they have thai food & pizza pasta also . tandoori night is best palace for me and my friend also . my friends always eat in tandoori night. Let's go tandoori night

3 Thank rahulAonang
Stockholm, Sweden
“terrible”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

spices of this restaurant made me ill, this was frozen and different smelling. my wife is not so satisfied with their thai food. may be I got bad recommendation through my friend. overall I am not happy with this restaurant.

Stockholm, Sweden
“so late.........................even cold too.”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

the food of this restaurant was totally cold and very small portion. they put set meal , it looks cheaper but rubbish at all, sorry to say never will be again there.